Reviews for Better Than Breakfast
R. Ficst chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
So very sweet! What an utterly charming tale. Thoroughly enjoyed. Wonderful cuteness.

Well done and thanks for posting.
Kharmaoftherainbow chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Oh my goodness gracious I can't believe that I never reviewed you for this. I'm such a horrible person.

So I first came across this in some context or other years and years and years ago, and it's still one of my favourite things I've found on this website, ever. Which is why I favourited it. Yeah.

Your characterization is excellent, and your dialogue is well-timed. You manage to incorporate very nice detail about the challenges while keeping the reader engaged, even though it's a bit long for a one-shot. Vel and Irian are adorable, and I love the woodland creatures. Especially George.

So in short: I love it, you're brilliant, and I'm so lame for not reviewing this earlier.
Mayori chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I loved this, and I kept laughing whenever Irian tried to set Vel with somebody and then he just turned him down.

Though I'm curious (Probably am the only one) what happened to Vel's family?
numnuts chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Aww this was adorable! I really liked how Vel kept turning everyone down and then trailing back, so sweet! And oblivious Irian! Gah! This was awesome, great job!
Frankenlamb chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I must say that I adore the concept of a fairy godfather and loved your description of unicorns (or rather, Irian's description) "too much sparkle in the brain," just seems so true...

George's name made me happy, Irian's failed (but so clever) plots made me happy, the animals' antics made me happy, Vel and Irian themselves made me happy~ gosh, I can't think of a single thing in this story I didn't absolutely love.
ALittleLunatic chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
STORY STORY STORY STORY STORY
Reeciez chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Too cute. Tears-flowing-too-fast, gah! The fluff is overwhelming. Gotta...avoid... squealing!

~,~
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
really cute story. great job! thanks for sharing!
Crithach chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
You can't possibly know how many times it's already happened that I find myself a nice fic with a nice sounding summary to read and then when I click the link I realize it's written by you! So many times that these past five I've just sighed in a mix of frustration and eagerness. It seems that you are incapable of writing anything that I wouldn't adore. ...I should just read all your stories in a row. Would save me some time.

Anyways, you've done a marvellous job once again. I loved the way you twisted the various fairytales and the one thing that really made me smile were the animals. Actually there were so many things I loved about this one that if I tried telling you now, I'd have to type the whole story. Maybe I'd should just copy-paste..? ;)

Thank you for sharing your amazing imagination with us! Please continue to do so for all of eternity. ...Or at least as long as your fingers are capable of typing.
Srstatts chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Cute fic -
Bob Da Peach chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Amazing story!
Nightengale101 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Oh My Jesus Juice! That was so unbelievably cute it's crazy. You're story was like a breath of fresh air from all the usual stories posted here. It's was so sweet and I love the entire fairy tale setting. The characters were great in the beginning and they were awesome in the end. Truly a great short story, you're an awesome writer keep it up!
Ben Tramsami chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
That was really cute! I loved it! It brought a genuine smile to my face, because I certainly love a happy ending! :)
DeliriousEphemera chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I love this story. It made me smile the whole time. And I burst out laughing at the idea of unicorns 'slumming it'.

Well-written and funny!
theauthor94 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
AW!

That was adorable! I loved it!
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »