Reviews for Better Than Breakfast
Rukaya chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
that was so sweet! The last line really made it. I wish it was longer...:(
Iuno chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Sweet and adorable! I guess Godparents have a tendency to be oblivious at some point because of their chosen careers. Loving the animals!
no-ones-puppet chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Aw! Adorable! I love how you used the old saying of the fastest way to a man's heart is through his stomach to your advantage. It made for an impeccable story and one well worth the read. Thank you! :)
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
this story was just so sweet! it had me smiling goofily from beginning to end
LavenderWolf chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I fell in love with Irian :) He is so cute, and so is Vel! I also really liked George. lol. This is fun to read and very well written!

~LavW
Netrixie chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Ok, first? "Personally, Irian thought they just had a bit too much sparkle in their brains and not enough sense".. just awesome. Sometimes, yes, unicorns are exactly like that lol.

Also- I love this character- Irian. You should totally do more things with him in them _
talktome chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Cute!

The idea of a fairy godfather is interesting...
acmoon chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Thanks for sharing this story, it's such a nice take on a fairy tale and very well written. I loved it!
Allanasha Ke Kiri chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
This is adorable~ I love it.
Tinyyellowboxes chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Very Cute. I'm a fan.
Keona Raynalise chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Hehe cute! Definatly cute! hehe Godfatehr sounds so FUNNY! I think he was grumpy when his charges leave because hi missed them... dude all the animals liked him! It reminded me of Snow White! And wouldent his father or whoever know he was missing and at least DO something? I mean... im pretty sure they didnt tell wnyone where they were going?
paradox13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Sweet, delightful, adorable; I loved it.
Iconic chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
adorable! i really truly enjoyed this. slashed-up fairy tales are the best. Awsome work.
Jumping Jack Flash chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Lighthearted and fanciful. Thanks for the smiles!
rose-by-anyothername chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Love, love, love, loved it! But then, I pretty much love all your stories. XD Wonderful job. )
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »