Reviews for Betrayal
rdemon chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
This is just, wow. He'll of a story, truly.
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Aw... Poor Fuchai... and Xi Shi, although it's nice that he's free :D Love it (I'm back...)
sonicmilahedgie chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
I really enjoyed reading Betrayal! It was cute and saddening, i could really get into the storyline, *daydreams* lulz. It would be awesome if you could make a sequel to this story! Ill being hoping to see it! jfkdsajfklsdajfkdsj o
sphinxofthenile chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Finally got down to reading this and just... wow. This was absolutely amazing, I loved how concise and yet evokative it was, the scenes flowed wonderfully like I was watching a movie, and everything was so vivid and palpable. Your characters were also great, and you could portray them with just a few relevant things. All in all, I think this was the best piece I've read from you so far and I really really liked it.

Sphinx
gerigirl chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
That was indeed a betrayal of the worst kind to be adrift in a sea and no land insight. Jealousy is nothing to be proud of not if the person who proclaim to love you is at the center of your very heartache.

But such is the case of Xi shi's being everyone's pet and now that the king is dead and his master was to set him free was it really worth it in the end?
A Nameless Traveler chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
This is such a bittersweet tale, which definitely lives up to its title.

One of the talents you have is making characters memorable. This is only a oneshot that (probably) won't be expanded on. And yet, the characters stick with you.

Keep up the awesome work!

ANT-chan