Reviews for Modern Magic
Leslon Remaldi chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I think that this is an excellent Idea. Keep it up. Also, I think I can help you out with the title. Some of my suggestions are: "Breaking News from Tortuga Verde", "The Tortuga Verde Salamander", "Giants over Tortuga Verde", or "The Saga of Tortuga Verde". Your story structure is sound; you've got a good plot started, and you have touched on one of my favorite fantasies, Magic in Modern Times. So keep up the good work, and I hope to see more from you in this particular genre.
Justin J chapter 28 . 7/2/2009
Pft...ahahahahahahahahahahah! I loved this! The characters were awesome, the villains were brilliant...

A great parody of the cliche fantasy stories you'll find...oh...everywhere.

I loved it!

- Insanity Lord.
leehorne chapter 8 . 6/6/2009
The orientation film was awesome. Seriously. Epic win.
SplitToInfinity chapter 28 . 6/3/2009
*grins* I love this to bits, and I'm sorry to see this end.

My favorite character? That's really hard... Ian, Em, and Vern made me laugh, I loved Tenebras' whole "I'm not really evil" thing, and Eric provided a mild sense of sanity. I liked Zoe too, but not for any particular reason...
TechnicolourNurd chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Great first chapter! I wanna read the rest, but I need to get ready for school.

The news broadcast was awesome. Very funny _

I'm looking forward to reading the rest when I get home this afternoon. Particularly the chapter "Do Gods Dream of Divine Sheep?" LOL
DiamondKing chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
I must say, this was very funny! A creative approach to fantasy, one that I'll enjoy reading :D

-Diamondking
SapphireIris chapter 28 . 6/1/2009
I can't type... laughing... too hard... XD

Oh, amazing. I love it.

Favorite character... Hm, I can't choose, but I think I'd have to pick... Ian, since he's such a little troublemaker. Reminds me of my own brother... and sister. They're both kind of like him. :(

Toomuchtimeonmyhands chapter 28 . 6/1/2009
It's a shame it's over, but I shall continue to read with it over and over with enthusiasm.

My favorite characters would definitely have to be Tenebras and the ninjas.
SapphireIris chapter 26 . 5/28/2009
It's official, your author's notes are amazing. XD

-Aion daslfjamsd djfnaks 13
SapphireIris chapter 24 . 5/18/2009
Darn, and I already wanted ice cream... (It's one hundred degrees outside, and ice cream would be manna from heaven!)

So yes, indeed, I am hungry. Dang. _

The chapter really did have a great surreal feeling... kind of like dreaming while not, and it was so ridiculous that it was a special kind of funny? I liked it, anyway.

SapphireIris chapter 23 . 5/15/2009
Ahahaha! Classic. That actually got a real laugh out of me, especially since I'm observant and caught it beforehand. Heh.

My Chinese is... fail. I know that "Long" means dragon... and that's about it, really. I focused on Romantic languages. _

Delcroy chapter 23 . 5/15/2009
This should be interesting. A live chess game, with life and death in the balance. I look forward to seeing how this plays out. I knew he must have used that coin earlier. Too bad they didn't get breakfast. I look forward to your next chapter.
Delcroy chapter 22 . 5/13/2009
I like how the Orc was named. (Random Typing) I think more than just Orcs are named that way though. I have read many storied with Random Typed names. The action scenes seem a little heavy on the he did/she did. It might help if you added a little more description. I look forward to your next chapter.
A Kiss in the Dreamhouse chapter 21 . 5/9/2009
Nice chapter! Lots of action, humour and villains - the perfect combination! Cant wait for more, as usual...
Delcroy chapter 21 . 5/5/2009
Ian reminds me of a nerdy Naruto. My suspicions about Tenebras are slowly being proved right. Great job, I look forward to your next chapter.
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »