Reviews for Modern Magic
Delcroy chapter 20 . 5/1/2009
I just read the three latest chapters. I missed this story while I was gone. It's so funny, and at the same time serious. I can't wait to see the battle between them and Hannibal. Great job, I look forward to your next chapter.
SapphireIris chapter 20 . 5/1/2009
Say, when he threw any coin he could find into that telephone, did he really mean "any?" Heh. Possible plothole fix and/or dangerous situation when he realizes...

SapphireIris chapter 19 . 4/29/2009
What about... the Burger Death Lord? XD

Anyway, great chapter.

-Aion
THE BNZ chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
WILL they get to run over hookers on their journey, though? o_O

My god, this story is amazing. I love how you're just parodying (is that how you spell it?) all this nasty, horrible, over-used fantasy cliche stuff... and you make it all sound so original!

Please, keep up the good work! :D
THE BNZ chapter 5 . 4/28/2009
The 'I am your father' thing was freaking GENIUS! I officially love Colin, and this story.

Amazing.
SapphireIris chapter 18 . 4/27/2009
Sea. Turtle. Jousting!

Write! D

A Kiss in the Dreamhouse chapter 18 . 4/27/2009
Aw glad you're better! This story just improves with each chapter!
Lord Valentai chapter 3 . 4/22/2009
Another excellent chapter. I can't remember a Vern, but there might well be one on TV. And of course, the inclusion of elves is always a bonus too!
Delcroy chapter 17 . 4/22/2009
Their graduation seemed more like a red carpet/ hollywood event. I can't wait to see how they work together on their quest. I have some suspicions about Tenebras...I look forward to your next chapter.
SapphireIris chapter 17 . 4/22/2009
...No one wants to talk about Gravitation. Ever. (Well, the squealy girls are the exception, but they break most rules in the first place.)

Good job on the Uranium mithril... that made my day. XD

Lord Valentai chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
I figured that I'd review this chapter also today. I was very impressed with this one. You put in a good mix of satire and parody, and it has worked well. This was better than your first chapter, and I will certainly read the rest - though not review every chapter of course.
Lord Valentai chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Very impressive start. I found the setting rather interesting, and the characters well defined. Perhaps a little more explanation into the set up of the world would be nice, but otherwise, very well done.

Looking forward to the rest of the story.
swamped chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
Aw, your names are fine! They're hilarious, just like the 'cheap CG effects' and the 'virgin radar' LOL.
swamped chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Liked the first chapter! Will be reading the rest!
Toomuchtimeonmyhands chapter 16 . 4/20/2009
Your imagination is fantastic, seriously. Your writing is really good too. I really can't wait to see more.

(By the way, you probably don't want to watch gravitation. You know what yaoi is right?)
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »