Reviews for The Project
Emiree R. Coreen chapter 6 . 11/27/2009
I know you updated a few days ago, and I'm sorry for just now reading your updates! It was worth the wait, though. ;D

I enjoyed the way Damien acted so cool in the midst of Faye's spazzing out-ness. Maybe he can make her stop spazzing out, (even though spazzing out is always fun to read).

Hope you update soon. :)
Cammie-Strone chapter 6 . 11/26/2009
Wow, this is a really good story! I really like it! Especially how Faye slumps and rolls her eyes and stuff even though her mother toaught her not to. And then the whole 'she's a psycho!' thing was hilarious! Reminds me of when I get mad at my mom and call her weird names like that. 'I get it from her.' Haha! Brilliant! Keep up the great work, J-Co!
Emiree R. Coreen chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
There's something completely irresistable about a man who says 'mama'. The tongue ring is a nice touch, too.

I like this Damien. X3

ERC
my own rebel angel chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
aw. that is so cute :) good job, and keep writing... or else... jk:P
Kat The Great chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
I really like the story, but I have a few complaints. Could you describe the project and the main character more in detail. All I know of the project is that it's in the 20's and the main character, that she has blonde hair and is in cheerleading. please help. but other than that it's really good keep up the great work.

pease love happiness
Emiree R. Coreen chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
That was another good chapter - I liked the part when he said 'I know' about what number her locker was. That was cute.

ERC
SUNBEARS chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
That's cute. about the locker thing. I'd be the same why. Seriously. XD
SheRomantic4EverLove chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
u omg awesome
Emiree R. Coreen chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Oo! I also enjoy this one. Great beginning. I love the 'weirdo' line. You write so well, I hope you continue your stories - and soon.

It's great how this Faye character thinks. She sounds adorable to read through - a character that I don't mind seeing through the eyes of.

E.R.C.
Shinedownfan chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
I really enjoyed this chapter! Hope to read more soon!
SUNBEARS chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
ahahaha. I like the begining a lot.

Especially the last line. XD It cracked me up.
SheRomantic4EverLove chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
very good begining! keep going!
my own rebel angel chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
ok... this has the possibility to be an awesome story, but it depends on where you take it. keep writing. i'm excited to see were you go with this. :)