Reviews for Marrying the 'Vitch'
Spritefyre chapter 9 . 4/2
Yo!
You definitely have a good writing style and such things. Your characters are well developed, and your introduction of us to your Hindi culture is amazing. (sorry if that is not what it is called... I don't mean to be culturally insensitive.) Why did you stop writing? I saw that you had updated on HAH in 2013, have you just stopped?
anushca chapter 9 . 3/31
Hi,
I love your stories.
I keep checking out for more. I saw your note, and I'm sorry you had to go through that horrible thing. But please do not let some a-hole keep you from doing something that you're so good at it. I hope you'll continue to write, and let us know where you are publishing. I want to read you and PAY for your work. Please do not take out the hurtful thing that happend to you on your special talent! You are gifted. I hope you'll find again the joy of writing and publish it. You won your readers over and we are not all bad.
Thank you for sharing your work.
A
Annalynn Roe chapter 9 . 3/10
Amazing story - even better than HaH. Although that may just be my bias toward Lucan, but can you really blame me? Gratz on the SKOW awards and making it into the Hall of Fame!

Now that I've reached the end of the story, I can finally focus on my art project!

Can't wait for the next update :3
Guest chapter 9 . 1/14
Love this so much!
sheeeeeeeeeeeeet chapter 9 . 1/13
VHAT IS ZIS MADNESS?
i need another chapter! :(
i LOVE this story so much you have no idea. . . i'm indian too (not guju, but still) so its like 50x more awesome :D
good god lucan is hot.
Adipose chapter 8 . 1/7
I just wanted to say I love your work and it has inspired me to write a story of my own with main female character of a south Asian ethnicity. You've given me hope an although my story or characters probably won't be nearly as amazing as yours thanks for being my inspiration :)

Update soon!
airflix chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
Hey there! I really wasn't sure if i wanted to start reading an unfinished story... but boy am i glad i did. My sister and I have been laughing our heads off. Your portrayal of the lead character and her mum is as real as... chocolate cake, mouse and ice cream together (sorry about the food analogy :D ). Some of the things her mum says is exactly what i hear at home! and just so my curious and hopeful heart can get an answer... is it gonna be continued?

Your writing skills are awesome!
Coolaquarian chapter 9 . 11/26/2013
It was a pleasure reading this awesome story filled with witty banter and sparkling conversations. Being an Indian myself, reading about Navleen and her mom was quite enjoyable specially since Mrs. Solanki is uber exciteted to get Navleen hitched with a chap vitch (who in no terms would be considered as an ideal 'damaad 'by any stereotypical indian mil )but then is so naive regarding pre-martial sex that it is endearing!
another hindu chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
it sometimes makes me happy to read about indians on this website, it's easier to relate to the family structure, the pronunciations and the annoying religious beliefs.
Bravado Pirate chapter 9 . 10/17/2013
So I came back to FictionPress to reread a few favorites, including this one, when I read your note on Hiring a Hooligan. I am greatly saddened to hear that someone took your wonderful works and tried to claim them as their own. Please know that I am going to Amazon straight after this to flame the everlasting fuck out of that guy. I am even more distressed to find out that I will probably never read the end of this fantastic story.

I am a longtime lurker on FP and you have been one of my favorite authors for YEARS. Seriously. Then the quality of the writing went down on the site and I took a break from it only to come back to this (and there is no other word that comes to mind for this) tragedy. I know a lot of fantastic authors who got hit in that plagiarism swarm and it pisses me off to no end that people like yourself with such talent, humor, and excellent storytelling no longer feel comfortable publishing your stories in this format.

And I know this note is probably way too late and God knows way too long and you probably won't read it, but I just felt that you should know that there was someone (from the looks of it, many someones, actually) still anticipates updates after all these years for your fantastic stories and is heartbroken that we won't get to read the end of this one. I honestly hope you look into publishing Hiring a Hooligan under your own name and finishing and publishing this story, as they are both highly creative and excellently written. If you ever do, please let me know.

Thank you for the lives, cultures, and loves I've experienced through your stories.

Paige Anderson.
Sals chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Awesome!
Prodigee123 chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
She's hilarious update soon
Prodigee123 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
this actually made me laugh! awesome story can't wait to read more.
neymat96 chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
This is adorable! I think Navleen's mum is my favorite character.
neymat96 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
It's only the first chapter and I'm already both a) commiserating with Navleen and b) laughing manically.
1,297 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »