Reviews for Marrying the 'Vitch'
jia chapter 9 . 2/17
why did you leave this story?!
i love your work
and more than that i want this story finished es[ecut yeah..

UPDATE PLEASE!
balkay COMPLLETE IT PLEASEE

-Paki-indi-culture-lover-high-on-your-nerdy-whacky-writing :D
Guest chapter 6 . 1/31
How can that girl be Lebanese when her uncle Mr Khalil is Pakistani? You wrote that her mom is his sister.
MissRiddle2018 chapter 9 . 10/22/2017
hilarious I totally relate! Wish you'd update more :(
Guest chapter 9 . 12/14/2016
I'm sad you're probably not going to continue this. I loved both this story and its prequel hiring a hooligan. Sorry someone plagiarized your awesome shit, sucks balls man. I'll just have to imagine a super banging ending where Spencer gets fully dumped and Navleen gets to be with Lucan. Or not, idk. Bangin story, I laughed really hard at parts. All your characters were fab and well rounded. Thanks for putting into words oral sex advice. Love and appreciate you.
Are.theee chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Hiiiii it's been 6 years! Come back, I still re-read this story!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/13/2016
Daaaamn, this story's unbelievably hot. I know you haven't updated this in six years, but I remembered enjoying this all those years ago. On this reread, it's still as awesome as I remember it being! I hope you'll get published someday - reading about Asian characters and different cultures is brilliant.
K chapter 9 . 9/13/2016
Oh my gosh, NO... Why did I do that to myself? I knew you hadn't finished this but after reading the Hiring a Hooligin story I just wanted to read more in your unique writing style. I know you aren't coming back to this after 6 years but I hope you've continued writing in some form or other because you are fantastic.

I half contemplated adding you on Facebook to continue reading things in your hilarious voice but thought that seemed a little too creepy.

Damn, this is such a bummer to not know how it ends.
browneyedcolly chapter 9 . 5/10/2016
6 years later and I'm still here, loyal and ready, waiting for this steamy steamy chapter.
Xliaf27 chapter 6 . 12/30/2015
I like Navleen's character. This story is much more easy to read than Hiring a Hooligan. But i like both stories anyway. And mostly, I LOVE LUCAN, 'coz I imagine him as "Trafalgar Law", one of my favorite anime character that's why i adore Lucan the first when he was described in HAH. Their physical description matched perfectly aside from their personality though. But all in all, I love this fic.
Lilly Wattenberg chapter 9 . 12/16/2015
Hello!
Just wondering if you were going to finish this? I really like the story and the characters but I know there was something on Amazon...so yeah just wondering what's going on.
colleen chapter 9 . 12/9/2015
damn next chapter is steamy steamy so they've been having sex for like 5 years
Charlette chapter 9 . 3/6/2015
It has been ages since you last updated this story, and it's probably been really crazy for you too, what with nursing and the Amazon thing that you had to go through - but if one day you ever decide to post more, just know that you will have one extremely happy reader all the way in Asia! Loved every bit of your writing, and Lucan has definitely made me more fond of tattoos
Guest chapter 9 . 2/27/2015
I can't wait to read more
TheLike chapter 9 . 1/20/2015
This story is so SO good, I hope you haven't lost your love for writing! If you ever decide to come back to us, you'll hear a scream that can be heard from wherever you live, I would be so overjoyed.
BlackHare9 chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
oh my god. being indian myself makes your amazing story even more enjoyable. not to mention i find italians pretty cute. i love how the main character is different but so like a real person.
1,318 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »