Reviews for Two Lights
KazeArashi chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
Witty, wonderful, and completely random :P

And it only gets randomer.

I enjoyed this A LOT.

And sorry, I was too lazy to login and review.

Kaze
AdiGal chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
That was so freaking awesome! My family thinks I'm mad because I'm luaghing at my computer like a... well, mad woman! That was so brilliant and hilarious. Great work!

-AG :)
darkest.Quasar chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Haha...that was the funniest thing I've seen all day... XD Awesome! :D
orangeymoonwoof chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Well it's very "original" and so relateable :p

Funny, funny, funny! I loved it :)
anaa-pixie chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
ha ha loved it

answer to your answer: oh freaking well lol XD

i love this story it is the best freaking thing ever!
anaa-pixie chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
there is no way in freaking chicken that you could make me give you a freaking flame at the current moment

this story is insanly beautiful that i freaking fell of my chair onto my arse when reading!

anybody would be a freaking cow turd if they freaking gave you a freaking flame for this hilarious story!

i give this story a five thumbs up (i dont give a freaking cow egg if that isnt freaking possible!)

(i like to say the word freaking a lot when i get excited, angry, overly protective, emmbarrased, etc)

I LOVE THIS STORY!

UPDATE SOON

KEEP UP THE GOOD WRITING!

anaa
Beena chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
Oh wow, amazing. xD
Beena chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
Best Twilight parody I've found, in any format.

Best Fiction Press prose I've ever read.

And you actually managed to make me laugh out loud, which I don't do often.

Here, have some glory, *ladles some glory all over you*

now bask in it, bask I say!
Ravina chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Why flame when this is so blatantly hilarious?

Just one thing: "His mind now torn with anguish and fear, Edgar escaped from the fight once again to go off on a tangent." Is that Edgar or Zach?

Anyway, you have a great writing style, and very good spelling/grammar! I enjoyed reading this, and am looking towards you for more laughs!

- Rebekah
King Chair chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
FANTASTIC! I was laughing the whole time! Twilight sucks and this parody is so funny!

I think you should write more...

Julia Nathan chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
ahahaha Twilight was cheesy but this was extreme!lol
the meaning of life chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Utterly hilarious! I was laughing through the whole thing!
Solade chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
love it! i was laughing the whole time
Glass Queen chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
gotta love that seventeenth and a half XYZ chromosome! Great story, still hilarious the second time!

-kaitrin
Vanity Means Nothingness chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
That was hilariously clichely horribly brilliant. Its the twilight series in its perfect essence, and I think I love you for writing it. Write more parodies, cause I'll be hoping for more parodies.

Love, laughs,