Reviews for November 21st
angielala32 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Awww this was so cute! :D
TheMusicIsEnough chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I love this story so much! It's sooo cool! :D
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
First of all I have to say that I really love the slang etc used in your fics! It makes me wish I was born over there all the more!

Second of all, you are sheer TALENT!
Blue Papillon chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Vera vera cute. I enjoyed it immensely. It kinda rocked. I especially loved Ollie's little brother, although Dean was super cute and Ollie was sulky-adorable. Anywho, enjoyed it for the fluff that it was. I liked how for once it wasn't some angst boohoo fest getting the two boys together. That gets tired.
sibeckian chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
-dies-

i love you.. this.

agh. gay boys make me happy.
Words of wisdom91 chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
good job!

I nearly busted a load when Dean showed interest in the self conscious Ollie. Though i can't really bust a load... funny how that is with girls.
Electric Colours chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou!

I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS!

*cries from overwhelment*

'Happy False Confession Day!'

'I’m not crazy about you!' That made me melt inside.

Charlie amuses me. He actually reminds me of my own sister scarily... though i wish i had a Dean of my own.

'You seemed way too cool to talk to me without a decent excuse.' that made me laugh because I was secretly thinking inside, 'Ollie, you're so not cool babe.' xD

i love this & i love you too!

_