Reviews for Bittersweet Honey, Murder, and Revenge
Lynn-Night chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Wow intense! Love it so far! Update soon!
sophiesix chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
oh, i like the flying door! I liked chapter one better than teh first part, but i'm having trouble figuring out why. I just think the emotions were better handled in this one, you could concentrate on doing a few things really well. In the first part there was a lot happening fairly quickly, and for me, i could have stayed with each of those things a little longer to round them out a bit. its a hard balance i know, because you want that first part to be snappy and dramatic and hook-y, but at the same time ,too fast doesn't do it justice? hope i'm making sense. I love the concept, and her powers are cool ( i thought it was telekinetic when they could move stuff, and telepathy was more about reading peoples minds? just wondering). Nice start! Keep up teh good work. the anticipation for that final hour is building nicely!
Tipsy101 chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
Ooh I love it.

The last sentence of chapter 1 is crepy lol.
LOL7 chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
You are such a talented author! When's the next update? When?When? WHEN? Sorry...had to much chocolate...
KChealth chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
cool chapter and story cant wait for you to update haha
Lynn-Night chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
Wow that's intense...

Update soon!

Love it so far!
Lauraqua chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Wow, this is really good. It's the first story I've read on FictionPress, which makes it ten times better! Please update this as soon as you can, it's awesome!
Lynn-Night chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Hm good job!

I love this so far!

Update soon please! :D
xXMusicOfTheMoonAndStarsXx chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
I like this story, it's very different from the other stories I've read on fiction press update soon please,

- .MoonStars
Imperially Slim chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
I like it!

Normally I'm not into horror stories, but I feel that this one is...how shall I say... mis-categorised. There's so much potential here for plenty besides horror and angst. She could peek in on family dramas, maybe add some darkly funny stuff to keep the plot twisting.

Plus, Death seems like a cool guy. You don't have to make him all dark and creepy and Grim-Reaper. Too predictable. (If you ever decide to do any semi-extensive rewrites, Death can be an old wizard, or even a little child. There's so much possibility.)

Other than that, I've added it to my faves and I doubly appreciate authors who update often, so...hm!

-Sugar