Reviews for Fairy Tale
lalaboom chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Awh, that was sweet! I didn't like the beginning though cause they hardly talked to each other and he asked her out just a few days after the break up.
non.graceful chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I cant think of anything wrong with this story... Damn! It was cute... You kind of left most of us wishing for more -.-
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I love how she thought the first thing that he would ask her to do for him would be pretending to be his girlfriend to make the ex jealous haha.

And I liked the golfing scene. I would have loved to see that.

Love the story!

*Ngoc1231*
Kyllex chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Aw, this is adorable. Dean's such a sweetheart. And the fact that his name is Dean makes it even better. Too bad MY Dean isn't nearly as sweet or respectful...sigh. Haha.

Good job, I liked it. (:
dream-beautiful chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
good job! :) really cute!
BoredumKillsTheBeast chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
You are seriously killing me! I get into your stories...then they just end
SunsetRainbow chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
That was adorable

:D

loved it
blurrylights chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
That was so cute! I got all warm and fuzzy inside too...aww! :) Dean is the perfect guy, I agree. Great job!
taichcha chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
i love this story! You're a great writer.
NoieD chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
This was very sweet; almost too sweet;)! Thanks for posting.
annoyance chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Dean really does seem like a nice guy! (Not my type though, lol) Loved your story.
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
An amazing story! And I'm with you! Why can't we all find Dean's! He's cute!
ukrgrl chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
i totally love that this story is clean of any bad words and kissing and stuff :D and it's adorable too :D
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
It's sweet and all, but while it was entertaining at parts, I didn't find it all too interesting (I'm a drama whore. Sue me.). But yeah, it does induce fuzzy feelings. (: I'm very glad artistic dreamer added this to our c2. (:
dreamforever101 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
hey! This was a pretty cute story. :)

i think that you may want to edit this dialogue:

“You thought I was going to ask you to pretend to be my girlfriend?" to "You think I'm asking you to be my pretend girlfriend?"

since technically.. she is still under the impression that he wants her to be his pretend gf...

and i love how they dont blind everybody with PDA!