Reviews for Afterlife
oHriginal chapter 10 . 7/15/2009
lol good chapter again

it was a bit of a filler i think

now that we know who both of the main characters are, it will be interesting to see what happen's next

there must be something more to it

like that old woman?

or someone evil

hmm.. i can't wait to see what you come up with...
oHriginal chapter 9 . 7/15/2009
aww a dream

and a very saucy one at that lol ;)
oHriginal chapter 8 . 7/15/2009
great chapter

one thing though.. wouldn't her family notice that all her stuff is gone?

and as she is dead... why does she need all of that stuff anyyway? lol
oHriginal chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
aww damn

that's such a sad chapter!

aww bless him... so the guy killed him.. step father, or father? that is so sad. i didn't expect that..

and ashling shouldn't be so angry at mikayla

she was only looking for him
oHriginal chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
i take it everyone was confused with these chapters, and I wasn't the only one!

great chapter as the rest have been

and yay finally found out who the guy is! ashling.. nice :)

and aww my heart went out to him when he said he knew her!

that's so romantic

I like where this is heading now
oHriginal chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
aah its like a twilight thing going on here!

in the terms of Mikayla and the mysterious guys love... its the same type as bella and edward

who couldn't stay away from each other for no apparent or obvious reason

what's the guys name, I wonder

names tell you alot about a person
oHriginal chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
he's a guardian angel!

he must be
oHriginal chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
noo wait and see what he wants!

damn i'm curious to know what it is!

is he supposed to help her move on or something?

maybe that's what it is

i mean souls only stay on the planet if they have unfinished buisness or something right?
oHriginal chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
oh my god she's a spirit!

o I didn't expect that at all... damn I wonder who that guy is.. hmm I love the way that you write this chapter. It seems very personal, with the mourning and all of that..

I guess this is what it would be like, when we do die.. this is what our families and loved ones are left with.

just memories

and questions

but hmm.. who is that guy!
oHriginal chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
out of the goodness of my heart, I am going to review this story for you :D

well, mostly because you reviewed mine! I've skimmed through your summaries and this one looks the best, but I may review the other's that are completed if I have time.. I'm at work you see, and shouldn't be doing this but oh well :)

Great opening chapter.

I wonder how this is going to play out. It seems a lot different to me, and I wonder how it's going to be written...
Kem'Ajiana chapter 10 . 6/24/2009
Great Story! I love Ashling and Mikayla! They make great characters! Oh, and thanks for reviewing my story! :)(:
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 10 . 6/19/2009
Awwh, their relationship always makes me smile. They're so cute together. Amazing chapters and I can't wait to read more.

Update soon, please!
ocd4bway chapter 10 . 6/16/2009
just minor spelling errors. really messes with the flow of things to be careful with that.

and i get that with all of mikayla's feelings she's swept up in love but i feel like its so fast without explanation. try to make the readers understand everything.

take time to slow details down. the last part was rushed. write as much as you want. nobody's complaining.

keep up the story. :]
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 8 . 5/2/2009
Thanks for the shoutout :)

And this was a pretty cool chapter spite the writers block. I'm glad they made friends again because I don't think I'd have coped if they'd had a big fall out.

I bet they're surely confusing the humans leaving messages on the mirror, bless her!

Can't wait to read more.

Update soon, please :)
ocd4bway chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
good chapter.

very sweet.

take more time to explain some emotions.

i'll let you know if you explain too much

:]