Reviews for Play That One Love Song?
whisper-sweet-nothings chapter 29 . 6/3/2009
lol, he's awesome :P. Millys a meanie, she hurt Scarletta... Update soons!

- Christina
Lots-O-Love chapter 29 . 6/3/2009
well he is a way better person than me... i woulda let the skank sit there, lol actualy i probably wouldn't but i would want too wich is sortof the same hting...i think.

btw i found my kidney in some trash can in south detriot, so i guess all if forgiven lol

hahha

MiniFeverency chapter 29 . 6/3/2009
... Okay. :]

He's got me. Haha.

Update soon.
Lots-O-Love chapter 28 . 6/2/2009
ou good i have been woundering what he was thinking lol

update soon please :)

whisper-sweet-nothings chapter 28 . 6/1/2009
aww so sad, she's leaving! bad bad sebastien, lol. Update soon!

- Christina
WeCanBeAnything chapter 28 . 6/1/2009
Ugh

i really wish you didn't stop, it's getting SO good.
Lanie Is chapter 28 . 6/1/2009
I'll be glaring the whole time. :[ Douche-y thing he did. I'm not happy.

BUT I digress. Update soon.
notyourbiz chapter 28 . 6/1/2009
Oh my gosh *whiny voice* Mark is such a sweetheart, why couldn't she have fallen in love with him instead? Can't wait to see what's going through Sebastiens head! Update soon!
notyourbiz chapter 27 . 5/31/2009
OH I LOVE YOU! ... for updating. But, I know you said don't give up on sebastian, but I don't hate him so much after reading this chapter. I get that he still loves Milly, I guess, Scarletta will just have to find some one else... who? I still hate Milly, though. At least she'll reconcile with her parents. Is she really going to leave? Will she find someone else, will it be one of the guys? I MUST KNOW so PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS ITS HUMANLY POSSIBLE! KUDOS TO YOU 4 BEING BETTER THAN SHAKESPEARE AND NOT FORCING INNCOENT HIGH SCHOOLERS TO READ YOUR WORK, EVEN THOUGH I DOUBT THAT THEY'D MIND!

I have to tell u thaT I just painted my nails GLOW_IN_THE_DARK! Its clear in light and totally neon green in the dark! I got it at like Wal-Greens during holloween for like $1 this is the first time i put it on!
MiniFeverency chapter 27 . 5/31/2009
D: That doesn't give him an excuse to be a douche. :[ I'm not talking to Sebastien ever again! Granted, I never actually "talked" to him before this, but now... WHAT A DICK FACE. :[
MiniFeverency chapter 26 . 5/31/2009
"blacked" should be blackened.

"coward" should be cowar or er.

That is pretty cool.

AND FUCKING NO!

FAIL! :O
Lots-O-Love chapter 27 . 5/31/2009
i didn't give up on him ...even though his skank girl friend stole my kidney ;( lol jk

i love how you update so fast lol ...post more plz :) soon :)

this is going to be good i can tell :D ..sad but good...right? ...

Lizzy0077 chapter 26 . 5/31/2009
wow, he's a jerk! i know exactly how she feels!
whisper-sweet-nothings chapter 26 . 5/31/2009
Sebastian is so mean! wah, poor scarletta :'( she won but also lost, it's like a win-lose situation heartbreak for her!
notyourbiz chapter 26 . 5/31/2009
Oh my fuckin god! exuse my french but WTF? Their relationship was a little 2 perfect wasn't it? He's such a freakin man-slut, dang if I was her I would have to go and beat the skittles out of him, I'd be going to the zoo(behind bars) LOLZ! But seriously WTF! Do you get what i mean? POUT, I was seriously loving Seb too :( Can you please update like right now or lend me a gun because if you don't i think I'll have to go murder everyone named , but i'm serious.
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »