Reviews for Welcome to Heartbreak
daughterofthelight chapter 11 . 6/18/2011
Ugh! As much as I like Eva, she can be really stupid and annyoing sometimes...I wish she would stop obsessing over the whole kiss thing haha. Can't wait to see what happens now :D

daughterofthelight chapter 10 . 6/18/2011
I am speechless! So far my favorite part is when they were talking about Eva's sex episode with Rick. It let the readers see a whole different side of Adam. I also liked how it showed the bond between them made of not only friendship but intimacy.

daughterofthelight chapter 9 . 6/18/2011
Wow! I think that was the most creative way to make them kiss! loved it!

daughterofthelight chapter 8 . 6/18/2011
Wow! For not being native to English, you sure do know how to write it well! As always, loved the chapter :) Are we going to see much more of Rachel? I kinda like her 'cause my name is Rachel too haha...well thanks for writing, keep it up!

daughterofthelight chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
As always, loved it! When are we going to see some chapters from Adam's POV though?By the way, you might want to revise this one more time because there's some spelling errors... Thanks so much for writing! Keep it up! (I look forward to reading your other stories :])

daughterofthelight chapter 6 . 6/18/2011
OHHHH MYYYY GOSHHHHHHH!I abolutely adore the ending to this chapter! Ugh i feel bad for both of them though... Thanks sooo much for writing! Keep it up!

Daughter of the Light chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
Wow! I like it!really glad your not making it too cliche, Adam is kind but has a hard outer shell :] Thanks for writing! Keep it up!

3 Daughter of the light
daughterofthelight chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
Best chapter yet! The only thing is that in one spot there was a spelling error so you might just want to skim through it really quick... I really like the way you ended the chapter though! Thanks for writing keep it up!

daughterofthelight chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
Wow! I like it! :) I like how you showed Adam's nice side while still managing to keep him gruff. Thanks for writing! Keep it up!

daughterofthelight chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
I liked it! I'm glad that you mentioned that Adam wasn't going to change just because he met her...that would be too cliche :P thanks so much for writing this! Keep it up!

daughterofthelight chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I like it! It has just the right amount of cliche ;) Thanks for updating! keep it up!

3 Daughter of the light
violet.castle chapter 31 . 6/10/2011
Wow. Amazing. It's like your an expert writer. This is a cool story. Loved and Enjoyed it...!
hmm chapter 19 . 5/30/2011
totally unfair to what's-her-name that he proposed to and "loves"
LoversPursuit chapter 31 . 5/25/2011
even though it's good to read a story like this...this will never happen in real especially when it comes to the emotional issues of the female lead...

In reality you will never find someone who is as troubled as Eva. She is really a kid. And she had the guts...

I think I like the Eva in your sequel. At least more mature. This one is troubled and havign troubled with her fantasies.
Reader chapter 31 . 5/25/2011
after reading it threee times now...I can say Eva's getting on my nerves...She's acting like a kid...seriously...

BUt anyway, I hope you will update the sequel soon...
1,709 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »