Reviews for Welcome to Heartbreak
daughterofthelight chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I like it! It has just the right amount of cliche ;) Thanks for updating! keep it up!

3 Daughter of the light
violet.castle chapter 31 . 6/10/2011
Wow. Amazing. It's like your an expert writer. This is a cool story. Loved and Enjoyed it...!
hmm chapter 19 . 5/30/2011
totally unfair to what's-her-name that he proposed to and "loves"
LoversPursuit chapter 31 . 5/25/2011
even though it's good to read a story like this...this will never happen in real especially when it comes to the emotional issues of the female lead...

In reality you will never find someone who is as troubled as Eva. She is really a kid. And she had the guts...

I think I like the Eva in your sequel. At least more mature. This one is troubled and havign troubled with her fantasies.
Reader chapter 31 . 5/25/2011
after reading it threee times now...I can say Eva's getting on my nerves...She's acting like a kid...seriously...

BUt anyway, I hope you will update the sequel soon...
100percentfan chapter 31 . 5/18/2011
OMG! I loved this story. It was an emotional rollercoaster, but it was worth it.

I feel bad for Gabi because she was a geniuenly nice even though she was part of the elite group. She didn't look down at Eva like Rachael did.

I didn't always agree with Adam's decisions, but I sympathize with what he went through.
Cheryl White chapter 31 . 5/18/2011
I LOVED THIS. It was spectacular!

Well-written, awesome characters, addictive plot - my gosh, I couldn't stop reading it! And I was crying in the latter chappies! Mannn, you've got talent! Loved this story! Good job!
marijee chapter 31 . 4/28/2011
I am glad that Eva got her happiness. Adam too.

I enjoyed the story but thought the last chapters were way over the top dramatically. It seemed far fetched at times. I know english is not your first language...but I found it hard to follow some of your sentences. A beta would help you a lot getting the syntax correct. Good luck on your future writing endeavors.
marijee chapter 27 . 4/28/2011
Well if all hell breaks loose, I am glad that Eva and Adam have some happiness today. I loved the talk between Arthur and Eva.
marijee chapter 24 . 4/28/2011
Well Eva has met Allison and she is like-minded with Alexis. Don't give up...I guess we will see.
marijee chapter 22 . 4/28/2011
I knew that was the Al that Deena was talking to. What a mess!
marijee chapter 21 . 4/28/2011
Looks like Eva is finally putting two and two together. Will she tell Adam? The grandfather is really the controlling creep! Adam needs to stick to his decision or break up with Rachael.
marijee chapter 18 . 4/28/2011
I think Adam needs to get to find out about his mother. Was Deena talking to her on the phone? Did she leave after she had Adam? Did Arthur take Adam from her?

Oh and Adam really needs to grow some balls and make a decision. He's toying with two women's hearts.
marijee chapter 17 . 4/28/2011
Adam did exactly as I had feared. I wonder where Eva will go? Will Adam really let her go? Sigh!
marijee chapter 16 . 4/28/2011
Well they made their situation even more difficult. Oh and Adam is expecting to be with Rachael today. What is Eva going to do? What is Adam. Gah!
1,699 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »