Reviews for Welcome to Heartbreak
staleesha chapter 9 . 7/31/2010
Loves itt!

Well I better keep reading...

;)

XOXO
jezza3000 chapter 31 . 7/25/2010
Simply one of the best stories I've read on this site.

Simply Divine - Enough said.
schoggi chapter 31 . 7/22/2010
Wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it.
pinkie509 chapter 31 . 7/19/2010
Oh my gosh! Okay so much to say... first hand I loved this story! It was a story that I actually read in one day to finish! I still can't believe I done that. It is 3:30 am here right now. Second off I know I should have left a couple of reviews through the story as I read but I was anxious to get into the next chapter. I am planning on reading all of your stories because I don't believe they will be disappointments. I also wanted to say in reply to your comment that WHB is not publishing material... IT IS! I don't say that about many stories but I believe wholeheartedly that you can publish this story. Well I am going crossed eyed at the moment with being tired. Please do not quit writing because you do have a natural talent for it! Take care!
64ShatteredButterflys chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
THIS WAS REALLY GOOD!
LaMouette83 chapter 31 . 7/15/2010
Shit, I thought I reviewed... ek. Sowwie.

This chapter is very good. Poor Gabi; I really like how you didn't blow up her leaving. That drama would have been overkill, and she brings back some dignity to the older generation in this story.

I love the scene in the car, Adam's plan. It's cute, and such a contrast to the more emotional scenes. The only problem is that it feels a bit out of place. Like it's sandwiched between two really emotional scenes (at the hotel and the confrontation with Cooper Senior), and it kinda breaks the flow. My suggestion is add it into the scene at the end, in Adam's bedroom. In addition to being sweet and thoughtful on Adam's part, it also gives an added resolution and finality.

*sigh* Such a bittersweet ending. Bitter because I'm going to miss waiting for those updates and getting all excited when I see your review replies.

As for TWA, you should come chat with us on msn, talk to some of the mods of the community (that's an invitation from Liz, one of the mods, btw). And don't think about reviewing like that. I certainly don't review this story because I think I'm a better writer. I review because I see potential and I want to help you get there. Honestly, my writing has improved so much since I joined, not only on a technical level but also a personal level. I don't know what I would do without them. Think about it, and come chat with us on msn!

Love ya!

Lexi
Constant Deja Vu chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
I'm really liking it so far! it is a lot like a typical cliche but it has its unique twists and turns as you'd hoped. I haven't read anything quite like this so am looking forward to reading the rest! I really like the end of this chapter how she thinks shes dreaming. adds a lot of humor to it! :D It seems Adam has a lot more depth then originally thought, hopefully the characters will continue to develop :)
64ShatteredButterflys chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
THIS IS REALLY GOOD!
honey splattered brains chapter 31 . 7/13/2010
AFGBKJAHSRIUWERGHUKDJASFH this story is amazing. i dont see any difference in your grammar and spelling than any other person :D and i love love love gabi and everyone except their grandfather because i wanna kick him where the sun dont shine :D
honey splattered brains chapter 23 . 7/13/2010
OMGOMGOMG IM SO EXCITED TO SEE WHAT ALLISON IS LIKE 8D
AuraVybrid chapter 29 . 7/13/2010
This has to be my fave chapter! i was loving the drama and i wanted to crie when i saw a guy like adam that is so far away break down and crie. my heart broke then. i have to say it ione mo time. I LoVe THIS CHAPTER!
honey splattered brains chapter 16 . 7/13/2010
adam is so going to propose to rachel. thats why hes so freaked out and telling her repeatedly and why he wanted that last time to be with her. D:
honey splattered brains chapter 11 . 7/13/2010
adam is trying to make it seem like their relationship is so innocent to eva just so that he could continue what they do.. XD he totally knows hes cheating on rachel but just doesnt admit it. and eva is all what? XD
honey splattered brains chapter 10 . 7/13/2010
deena is so onto her XD
LyssaMarie chapter 31 . 7/12/2010
i just want you to know that i absolutely adored this story it is defiantly one of my favorites.

i will defiantly be reading more of your work in the near future.

:))