Reviews for Welcome to Heartbreak
Guest chapter 16 . 8/17/2012
I both love and hate this story. It's really killing me
3rd Bookworm chapter 15 . 8/15/2012
This stories really good you should see about publishing it.
Guest chapter 31 . 8/10/2012
Great job! I loved it! COntinue the great writing. You did a few errors spelling or misplaced words mostly, but you did a wonderful job writing your story!
Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/8/2012
watch?vziFZhZ9R7Fs

I think this sort of fits with the story...
cutelilangelthing chapter 11 . 8/1/2012
Omg, I hate the way Brad and his friends were acting! They were touching her and treating her like she was inferior! I hate it because they treat woman like they're objects that they can mess with for their own pleasure. And then Adam walked in and stood up for her. _ I hope they get together soon! I wonder if Brad will really go mess with Eva. :/ I bet Adam will be there to save her and, maybe, Adam and Eva will discover their love for each other
ForgottenHope chapter 31 . 7/27/2012
Without a doubt, one of the best stories on fp. It was so well written and you developed the characters perfectly. I will definitely be reading your other stories. I'm just really glad I fell on this one because I enjoyed it immensely. I wish you would write an epilogue because, like you said in your author's note, I just want one more scene with Adam and Eva. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to read an engaging, creative, and well-paced story.
Essandra chapter 31 . 7/25/2012
Really enjoyed it! Fantastic plot and characters.. Really was a Rollarcoaster ride!
ForgottenHope chapter 19 . 7/24/2012
I'm just frustrated at this point neither both of them. While I k ow this probably won't happen, I wish he would just be stuck in a miserable life with Rachel and she'd find a man that deserves her. I still think he was emotionally manipulative. The night before? Really? Lost so much respect for him...
I also have a feeling that she's going to end up like his mother, ie swollen in the abdominal region, if you catch my drift.
PS. This story is so amazing!
Allyy Sparkz chapter 31 . 7/24/2012
The story has many grammar, spelling and punctuation mistakes throughout. Although, despite them... Welcome To Heartbreak is utterly addicting. I read it in every spare moment I had. My friends never dared interrupted me while I read this; fearing a spas attack from me... hahaha. This story had me from laughing to crying in the middle of class! You don't know how embarrassing it was to just suddenly start crying in the middle of Science... imagine trying to explain that to your teacher? Not easy, I tell you! Anyhow... Welcome To Heartbreak has got to be one of the best stories I've read online; it has a great plot, well structured, extremely engaging, quite unpredictable and absolutely A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I actually recommend you getting all the errors fixed and look for publication, I would definitely buy, that is for sure. No doubt. Anyway, Good Job with this, love it and keep up the good work!
Good-bye my friend, expect another loving review on a few of your other stories, 'cause, I'm hooked on them too ;D hehehe!
Alhena
ForgottenHope chapter 17 . 7/24/2012
I knew it! Oh he so deserves to be eaten away with guilt... I hopes he sticks to her word and stay away from her because he doesn't deserve her.
ForgottenHope chapter 16 . 7/24/2012
Ahhh! I hate him! How could he do that to her? Especially when he's just going to break her heart right afterwards. I haven't read it yet, but I just feel it. He's so horrible! Why why why? [
Kiara chapter 31 . 7/23/2012
Really good story, it deserves way more reviews :)
skylaire chapter 31 . 7/16/2012
GAAAH! it's done! :) OMG...that was just perfect. You're an awesome writer! :) i'll possibly read more of your works :) btw..i really like the name adam 3 gaaah
Guest chapter 29 . 7/16/2012
man..this chapter's depressing : oh god...the tears in my eyes
bingo chapter 31 . 7/12/2012
SPECIAL AUTHOR'S NOTE: Would you like to read some WHB deleted scenes! If so, check out my LJ in the next few weeks as I'll put up some of them there. ;)

- sorry . but where i can i fid these chapters. LJ?
1,726 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »