Reviews for Friction
Suicidal Romance chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
As always, perfect word use, and so beautiful. Your poetry seems to caress the mind in the best ways. I love that last bit with the freedom cage (
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
wow there were so many great lines in here. for example: "freedom being the only cage

I find comfort in." and "Friction, or

a fictionally satisfying melodrama,"

you are seriously talented.
young and the reckless chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
the last couplet is perfect in description; as well is the rest of the piece in expressing such desire. very nice.

y&r
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I really like the word choices here. They are really powerful and fitting. I also like the random little bits of alliteration, that was a nice touch. I also love the oxymoron in the ending. Nice job.

PS If you're bored this weekend, check out the Review Game and/or its Review Marathon (links in my profile)
she smolders chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
You use alliteration amazingly in this, it really brought at emphasis to certain lines. I can feel that feeling of being on edge, being so close and yet not close enough, while I read your poem.

Take care.
Euphelia chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Hi, I know my account is new, but I've been following your work for a long time now (You had me at "...hands laced together like twin pink oceans, in prayer, in love...") So yes, I finally got my own account and added you to faves. Nice work in this one, especially the last few verses.
Atlis chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Oh Juliet! I am truly a fan :). You're like ambrosia and hand grenades. Just terrific.
Isca chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
"Trap myself inside fixation." Mind-blowing line! :)
Dale Christopher chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
I'm impressed with how you stuffed so much emotion from a single, almost innocent (but not quite) moment and convey it so wonderfully. I really liked the ending, how you describe how it feel to be with someone. It's unique and I really enjoyed reading it.

Peace, Daze