Reviews for Fag Dyke Breeder
Marz chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Hello. I'm a converting writer from , and your story about Chris and Justin was the first story I've read on here. :) I'm enjoying your style, and you seem very passionate about the er- LGBT topic, and thats rare nowadays. Thank you for writing :) Marzles
Annabel H. Wilde chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
If homogood and straightbad? hm...I like it.
shotintherouge chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Well, I have to say, I have been avoiding your more recent literature because... It scared me.

Of course, I only avoided it for like a day before I caved.

But still, surprising. Interesting view. Awesome. I love the duality of all of it, the ways it could be taken.

And I like the word. Breeders.

Okay, I know I shouldn't, but still awesomeness.
Ibbit chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I know this is supposed to be a story but I think its great as is. Yah know - side switching. tis wonderful :D

Luck writing

Ibbit
Rae Simmons chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Wow. That's just... an /awesome/ idea. Nice twist. I definitely want to see more of this. It's like through the looking glass, an interesting and very tempting role reversal. That's just cool.
moon-skittles chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
To me it's very obvious. This is in a world where most people are homosexual.

Btw, you might want to check out The Conqueror's Child by Charnas. Also "August" and "November" on adultfanfiction. They play with a concept like this.

So far so good! I'm wondering if this is some post-apocalyptic world or if it's just an alternate reality. Very interesting concept! I'd like to read more!
bronsautracks chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
yay for backwards reality!

darn breeders. .
that one guy chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
this has promise, but im usure... ill reseve opinion... might not be my style that's all. great writing as allways
CaseyBear chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
I love you.

I was seriously going to just tell you that and be on with life but I didn't.

Because I love this story already. ANYHOW!

Licia... I like.

Is Licia a dude? Because that is totally a girls name... But so is Tracy but my Uncle is named Tracy. There. I solved my case. Never mind. Lucia is a dude. I looked.
DreamExplicitly chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Seems interesting . . . are you talking about open relationships?
NekoRinChan chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Oh my. This seems like it would be very interesting. Haha, Breeders. I love it! xD You should definitely continue this story. :D
in the city of neon and chrome chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
wow, i really liked this. it really puts a different spin on things & makes you realize that hets aren't the only people who can be cruel about sexuality. i hope you write more!
CURE-Karasu chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Even though you already told me what this is about, haha, I think I could get it if I thought about it You leave enough mystery for your readers to have to think for themselves, to get their own creative juices flowing, which is, imho, very entertaining. If you gave all the answers, then it would be rather boring. xD

This story is very... dare I say... cute. X3 It's a good idea, the dialogue is very realistic, and I like the name Licia. o3o Of course, I'll be waiting for more! I request longer chapters, too. x') This isn't enough to feed my story-hungry belly!

XD Mkay, well, I'll talk to you later 8D

xoxo
xXKaiOfHeartsXx chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
-is too dumb to figure out-

Cool story tho. i
Kia Zi Shiru chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
more more more you know I love everything you write

It's an interesting world you create in this story, more more!