Reviews for Invisible
disused account chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Again this is great! You ARE a poet :)
Autumn thorn chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
This is amazing! I think you are very hard on yourself which I prefer over someone who always think they're the best so they can't strive for even better work. I am such a fan for your work but not in a stakerish way so don't worry. I would love to write like your writing is something many strive for keep writing more stories like these and the lily James, camp half blood and it would be cool if you wrote short stories about the mortal instruments series too! Sorry I got distracted back to your poem it's written soo real so thoughtful and yet it is unique in plot so keep writing or a small part of me might die just don't become really cheesy like the twilight movies (shudder) and KEEP WRITING you so will be an awsome author some day make sure we know though so I can buy it! Your hiliariuos (I'm a horrid speller) and have great taste! Go burnettes!
ellae15 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
This is really good! I know exactly how it feels to be invisible, and you described it really well.

"Nobody sees me duck my head down, heat creeping up my cheeks

Nobody knows that single glance gave me happiness for weeks"

That is the story of my life!

I found you from fanfiction, and I love your stuff, hope you get over your writer's block soon!
Biscuit-Barrel chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
I really know how you feel. This is amazing, not amateur at all.
RiverHorse chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
i didn't know you had written this...

super sad, but also extremely well written, wonderful first poem!
lymli chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
wow, I like every verse, the imageries are great and original.
Ezra Evans chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I know how you feel. I've fallen for someone like that, too, except there's no real friendship... just me, looking from the corner of my eye, wishing that he'd look at me without looking through me when we pass each other in the halls. Wonderful feeling (I'm no poetry expert either, so no help in that area from me .), but I loved it anyway.