Reviews for The Changelings of Syre
violet-eyez chapter 14 . 9/6/2009
are you going to write another story
romanceaddict chapter 14 . 9/6/2009
what does reule change into? really enjoyed this chapter
vallerine chapter 14 . 9/6/2009
damn. that was hot. i expect more updates soon :)
CoryD chapter 14 . 9/6/2009
Good chapter - I like the length
violet-eyez chapter 13 . 9/6/2009
can't wait for the next chapter
Rosetiger13 chapter 13 . 9/3/2009
oh god this made my day! I love you! please keep writing!

I'm totally ready for all the juicy romance to happen. tehehe

happy writing,

rosetiger13

xoxo
nagasasu chapter 13 . 8/25/2009
So I've been reading this on and off for awhile (usually, I just skip to the steamy bits, er, the interesting parts), I apologize for not reviewing earlier. Hunter's Game is the first of the stories whose actual plot and characters have caught my attention. Anyways, this chapter. Steaminess! :) And I just really enjoyed the character interactions. I'll have to go back and really read the preceding stories soon. Awesome chapter, and I'm looking forward to the next!
marie chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Okay...rapping fingers on desk now...waiting for more...
kris89 chapter 13 . 8/25/2009
so far the story is awesome. i hope that you are planning to write soon. my curiosity is peeked.
Bubbles1357 chapter 13 . 8/23/2009
omg. You're evil. My mind is racing with all the things that could possibly be causing the connected dreams!

And I'm still wondering when Lady Giselle is going to get hers. ;p I certainly hopes she gets a man that can cool her jealousy down and heat her heart up.

I'm buzzing waiting for the next chapter, I almost cried when I saw I had reached the end of the current chapters.

Till then,
dutchess123 chapter 13 . 8/23/2009
I love these stories there great! your a wonderful author plz update soon! :)
Broken Cascade chapter 13 . 8/21/2009
An update! And a long one too. I am most appreciative. However, I think you should spend more time sitting in front of the computer. The world doesn't truly exist anyway...It's all just a dream of a dream. Or something like that. Whatever it takes. ( :

I agree, I find Adara adorable as well. Some very interesting developments this chapter. So Reule's a wyvern... It was nice to see Sophie and Miranda again, especially from a slightly different perspective. Overall, a most excellent chapter. I can't wait for the next one.

On a related note, I recently joined a writing community I think you might find interesting. If you find time, it's at undi-land. ning , but without the spaces. It's not about underwear, I promise.

Keep writing!
lopsided89 chapter 13 . 8/20/2009
this is cresentmoon89 when im lazy. NO! you are pure evil...
dreamercrys chapter 13 . 8/20/2009
Interesting... I wonder what Adara is... And i hope they find out soon why they are all having horrible nightmares...
marie chapter 12 . 8/20/2009
I am loving this work of yours...it is a great read.

But if I may suggest, there are certain profanities and phrases that I don't think quite fit the scene..? But absolutely NO offense whatsoever. This is great and I can't wait to read more!
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »