Reviews for The Changelings of Syre
Oakleaf85 chapter 19 . 11/19/2012
Thanks for letting us know and I can hardly wait!
amelie chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
please update : this story is the best! phavian and saphiri I mean
Guest chapter 17 . 6/30/2012
Please update!
curator chapter 18 . 6/24/2012
oO awesome story!
thepublicswish chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
We the public on Fictionpress have been waiting for "Veronica A. Reilly" to finish "The Changelings of Syre" for years. The aforementioned author has had adequate time to finish this story. This is a clear case of story abandonment. *see fine print below* Further more in the case of said abandoned story: "The Changelings of Syre", we the public on Fictionpress claim ownership of The Changelings of Syre and are donating its creative entirety to any accomplished author willing to finish this story.

*thepublicswish does not encourage or condone plagiarism of claimed,completed material by active or inactive writers on Fictionpress. com The exception being with the express permission of owner or author(s)of abandoned incomplete material.

this public court finds this arrangement benefits all and could end the plagiarism epidemic currently causing many authors to delete major finished works. AND PLEASE EXCUSE THE MISTAKE FILLED REVIEW BELOW. THX
thepublicswish chapter 18 . 6/6/2012
We the public on have been waiting for "Veronica A. Reilly" to finish "The Changelings of Syre" for years. The aforementioned author has had adequate time to finish this story. This is a clear case of story abandonment. *see fine print below* Further more in the case of said abandoned story: "The Changelings of Syre", we the public on fanfiction claim ownership of The Changelings of Syre and are donating its creative entirety to any accomplished author willing to finish this story.

*thepublicswish does not encourage or condone plagiarism of claimed,completed material by active or inactive writers on The exception being with the express permission of owner or author(s)of abandoned incomplete material.

Abby chapter 18 . 2/29/2012
What happens next?
Fifi18 chapter 18 . 12/23/2011
Please continue this story. Thank you...
dramalover21 chapter 18 . 9/11/2011
Do tell; what does happen next?
Chalger chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
This is amazing! The first chapter and I 'm hooked, I can't wait to read all these short stories, your writing really draws me in. its lovely and magical to read! thankyou so much for writing!
Wheels281 chapter 18 . 7/26/2011
Just caught up and really like your story. I hope you will continue with it. I am looking forward to reading more.
butterfly.com chapter 18 . 3/31/2011
I can't wait for you to start writing this story again! :D Its amazing. :)
Charlee Rayne chapter 15 . 3/19/2011
so... who's the queen? It obviously had go do with that other woman... lady whats-her-name...
Charlee Rayne chapter 13 . 3/19/2011
poor big guy! Although its weird that he's so calm and laid-back and kind, yet his change is more dangerous than the others...
Charlee Rayne chapter 12 . 3/19/2011
Does that mean she is too?
256 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »