Reviews for The Changelings of Syre
Charlee Rayne chapter 11 . 3/19/2011
Aw! Reule seems sweeter than the other two... a nice change...
Charlee Rayne chapter 10 . 3/19/2011
so good!
Charlee Rayne chapter 8 . 3/19/2011
:O
Charlee Rayne chapter 7 . 3/19/2011
You go girl!
Charlee Rayne chapter 6 . 3/19/2011
That. Is. Horrible! The frigger! How does he expect for her to love him when he TRAPS HER!
amelia chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
:( where are you
smurf-love chapter 18 . 1/14/2011
haha this chapter was amazing i feel bad for him bu it is kinda funny he thought she was a boy. anyway i hope you plan on continuing this story because i love it...and i really mean that its very interesting...keep it up
ane1 chapter 18 . 1/1/2011
Aw a decent story at last! It's very interesting the way you've wrote it. Update :D
RyomaPaola chapter 5 . 12/20/2010
I
Krowhop chapter 18 . 12/2/2010
I know you haven't updated for a very long time...but...please. Please. Update again? I would really really love to find out what happens next..and this horribly long cliff hanger does make you a little evil. It is a good evil..but still evil. Please? Pretty Please? Update? PLEASE?
amelia chapter 18 . 12/1/2010
cant wait for this to be off hiatus :(( please pdate even if its like only once every 2months!
Equestrian Star chapter 5 . 9/25/2010
wht the heck? the story is already cut off? i dont get this... r u finishing it? where would the next part be? also is the next chapter just a different short story? is it going to be cut off at the end too? i want to read more!
infinite101 chapter 10 . 9/2/2010
I love your first two stories and can't wait to read the third!

This is a brilliant collection of short stories, after reading 'The Dragon Prince' i wasn't sure how the second story would compare (i wondered how you could top the first one!) i was pleasantly surprised and now eagerly anticipate reading 'The Hunter's Game'
DefineVintage chapter 18 . 7/23/2010
omg the next chapter is gonna be hilarious! I can't wait to read the whole reaction :D
amelia chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
june's over :(( I thought you wrote this story for #4, please continue it!
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »