Reviews for The Changelings of Syre
june almost over :((
amelia chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
its june!
GrownFLgurl chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
looking forward to reading.
amelia chapter 18 . 5/20/2010
just re-read this. yay, looking forward to your update in june
DNAstar chapter 18 . 5/19/2010
hahahahahahahahahahah
HeartsOfDiamonds chapter 18 . 4/28/2010
Oh! I can't wait to find out what happens next. I love the story so far. Great job and update soon.
amelia chapter 18 . 4/26/2010
please update!
findingguidance chapter 18 . 4/19/2010
I've reread everything and can't wait for the next one! :-D
acorn2oak chapter 18 . 3/31/2010
I usually read yaoi stories but I LOVE this het one. Your a good writer and I can't wait for the next chapter.

Thank you!
Dee chapter 18 . 3/30/2010
Such a cliffhanger. Stalking around for the next update.

Just wanted to say though that admittedly when I first stumbled upon TCS I was wary with the format of how you decided to write the story. But after reading and realising how the stories for each characters correlates with one another I thought it was pretty smart and defenitely more convenient for the readers to read it written this way.

Though I like all the stories so far I'm rather fond of TCB. I suppose watching Mulan countlessly and endlessly doesn't help my case so I really hope you update sooner rather than later. Cheers.
Abbie chapter 14 . 3/29/2010
Synergy.

You clever, clever writer.
Destiny1406 chapter 18 . 3/28/2010
OMG! that's where you choose to leave us off? it's been almost a whole month since you last updated, actually i think it's been a month! please oh please update soon! i hat being left off there. Hopw often do you normally update? please don't say once a month.

I have really enjoyed this story so far and can't wait to read more. Is the bard Reule's brother? (forgive me, i forgot his name) lol.

Haybell ;)
KT-ImmortalIncarnate chapter 18 . 3/27/2010
Haha! Poor Colonel! This is hilarious!

I just think it's funny that he thought he was gay... I stared at that sentence for a moment, that came out of nowhere.

But he's dense, so I guess he deserved it...

Good luck! I look forward to the next chapter!

{ImmortalIncarnate)

P.S. Don't you just love trashy romance novels?
browneyedcolly chapter 12 . 3/24/2010
This is probably my favcorite one LD
MadameLeQueen chapter 18 . 3/5/2010