Reviews for The Needle's Eye
Jiaqui chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
Well lookie there, I did have an account. ."

Please please please let me know if you do get it made into a book! I'd run out and get a copy, and probably a few more for my friends (sounds like what they'd love too). It sounds amazing! I'm most curious as to how Books will grow with whatever happens. (I used to be just like her)

Anywho, I...just love your writing style. The descriptions and all. Thank you for the preview! .
Sult-an Peper chapter 6 . 10/3/2011
Honestly, the hanging part made quite a hole in my heart. This story is seriously good! Although I'm sad you didn't update it anymore, I'm still hoping it will be published. _ Wow, you've already got one potential buyer for Needle's Eye. Please do inform us when it's published, okay? Thanks!
random person chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
i want more T_T
reachforit chapter 6 . 4/23/2009
Good luck in finding an agent :) But you are a cruel woman to leave a story hanging like that :P

-a
demeterr chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
O it's gone. I'm glad that I did manage to complete reading it - but disappointing I won't get to re-read it until it becomes published. Good luck with that though - hope you get it.
CatastrophicLight123 chapter 6 . 4/9/2009
This was one of the best stories I've ever read and I am so happy I stumbled across it before you took it down. I wish you the very best of luck in finding an agent!
Niek chapter 35 . 4/4/2009
Well, I'm kind of sad that this story is over. Now I'll have to find something else to keep me going through my Yearbooking class.

As far as the ending goes, it certainly wasn't what I was expecting. I mean, the sisters are good at heart and whatnot, and I just can't wrap my head around the fact that they will be ruling over a city that is supposedly evil and filled with evil creatures. That part wasn't my favorite. But I did like how everyone lived happily ever after (sort of. :P)

I really like Elizabeth and Anton's ending. I don't know why either, but I just like her intensified vanity and Anton's childish need for her attention. It's sort of cute, I suppose.

But anyway, overall it was a very good story. There were a very little typos here and there, but overall, it was written extremely well. You always kept your readers on the edge of their seats and you always kept them guessing and trying to unravel the mystery.

Well, so long for now and I hope you have a great writing career ahead of you.

-Niek
demeterr chapter 35 . 4/1/2009
O.. an unexpected ending. It was still great though.
toxic-noodle725 chapter 33 . 4/1/2009
hokayz, I cant express how much i loved this story. it was beautifully written. Although I was wondering when they would find out about sarah being their great-aunt?

ah well it was a great story. loved it!
Quinette chapter 35 . 3/31/2009
Oh wow (I know - I'm such a loser) but I swear, you are one of the greatest writers in fictionpress and possible the world. Your stories are always well planned out and if you don't get published one of these days, I will scream. It be amazing if one of your stories were lying on the shelves of the nearest Borders/Barnes and Noble. Would you smile? I know I would.
H.A. Blair chapter 35 . 3/31/2009
I definitely like the new parts of the ending. I think it tied everything up very neatly. My favorite part of the story, however, is still the image of the painting at the very end. It was probably the clearest memory I had from the first version and I love it just as much this time around. Keep up the great work! :)
Winter's Harvest chapter 29 . 3/31/2009
XD All Anton needed was a hug.

In all seriousness, this is fantastic. I'm really anxious to read the following chapters. And I can't help but wonder why we haven't seen Christopher yet. Hm, the plot thickens.

Thanks so much for being diligent with your posting. It's been a joy to read.
demeterr chapter 29 . 3/30/2009
O wow so interesting. I wonder what would have happened if she had stayed. He doesn't seem fully evil - but knowing characters he could turn on her just as quickly. Ahh... wow.. cool. I look forward to reading the rest.
toxic-noodle725 chapter 29 . 3/30/2009
oh jeez it just got so much better. I love love LOVE where/how this story is going. Ur amazing.
Quinette chapter 29 . 3/30/2009
Oh gosh your story is just pure genius. Your page was the first one that popped up on my screen when I came home from school today :] Only five more chapters and an epilogue? Anyway, this chapter was long, and you have a knack for making things seem so real and lifelike and touchable. Keep that up!
61 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »