Reviews for Being Asian
Quirky chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
You plagerized a phrase from "Prom and Prejudice"
RiBow chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Awww, that's so cute! P I love Asians (since I am one... Hehehe) and I love the nerdy type guys, I think they're adorable! I can't believe this was your first attempt at humor, you did amazingly. D
WishBlade chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Seriously, first attempt at humor! I thought this was insanely hilarious, so SUCCESS! Super adorable one-shot ]
Mad for Figs chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I liked this a lot because it reminds me a LOT of something that happened to me in high school as well. I'm actually 100% Taiwanese, so it's pretty much obvious I'm Asian. This guy comes up to me.

"Are you hispanic?"

"um, no sorry. I'm Asian."

"you can't be Asian. You look Spanish."

"My parents are Taiwanese..."

"Really? Are you sure?"

Anyway, so I really liked this :] Yeah, it went a little fast, but I supposed it's because of the time lapse. But if you had explained the time lapse a little bit, or given a bit of transition between the scenes, it would've flowed a lot better :)

Keep it up!

-mff
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
It's quite funny but a little on the random/spastic side (meaning, it jumps around a lot). I wouldn't have minded you fleshing this out, though Isabella and Lawrence are quite cute in the short term. I'm very glad xoxluurve added to our c2. (:
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
-giggle-

i love how they skip prom together. :P

very cute!

-toffeecakesxox.
letitshine chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
it was s.h.i.t
x3life chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
aw this i so cute! )
Pinkamoo chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Aw. Man. Cute AND funny. To look snazzy. Imma steal that. Imma annoy all of my friends with that. Just you see.

Love your characters, so witty and fun. Sarcasm is my favourite form of humour ;)
Liya Smith chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
the beginning was a little confusing, but i totally understood it after i read it. wow, lawrence and isabella sounded like a very cute couple. i thought this was adorable, though i thought it could have been fluffier at the end. ;) but nonetheless, i liked it. good job with the humor!

krabby patties.
neverendingdogs chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
that was good :)
Yellow.Jellow chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Very cute!
CookiesnHersheys chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Wow... I totally loved it! Keep publishing more! :)

Can't wait to read the next one! x3
Jade Q. Dean chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
It's cute, albeit a bit short
paraNormal chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
it was cute but the lapse of time sort of ruined it...