Reviews for Monster
AlbinoApples chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
First of all, you have amazing taste in music. E.S. Posthumus is mind blowingly epic. Secondly, I command you to update this. It's so amazing. I want to see what happens.
DreamExplicitly chapter 5 . 4/13/2009
Lol yeah I'm just weird like that XP; but anyways interesting chapter I like how we're starting to learn more about her character
Kia Zi Shiru chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
I believe everybody has some good in them :) even Karen does :)

I like the chapter, short but very nice :)
CaseyBear chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
Sorry to hear about your computer. I would've been lost without my computer. Yep..

...ilovekaren.

Kay. My review is done.

It is over.

I'll look up that book because you told me too...

NOW THE REVIEW IS OVER!
xXKaiOfHeartsXx chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
zomg, loved it, loved it, loved it

but um, what does "03312009 - 0532A" mean right under the chapter name

its like WHA?

Anyways, ye shal updateth sooneth!

KAI!
xXKaiOfHeartsXx chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
rawr. making me do all the work, finding my OWN beta and all that shizz. ZOMG, i read ch5, then i realized i had no idea what was goin on and i realized, LIKE OMG! THERZ ANOTHER CHAPTER I HAVN'T READ!

stupid ficpress always not telling me when dere are updateimungos!

Buahahah, anyways, i loved this chapter, and i don't normaly read femslash, but since you wrote it...xD big fan, big fan!

anyways, keep it up,

KAII!
that one guy chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
more immediatly
It's that one guy chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
Of course now. She was Amanda-freaking-Richards.

not?
DreamExplicitly chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
I love Karen! lol
AeroForce chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
Interested in watching out for this story. Can't really help ya out with anything, writing is just not my thing. Reading on the other hand is something I can do. So yeah, update.
CaseyBear chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT PART!

I only like Sara when she is being less shy. I love Karen. It's abnormal how much I love her.

But remember what we said about Jigsaw. I like people who take charge.
CURE-Karasu chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
Your "rock to a crack addict" comment made me think of the midget story. x'3 Which made me giggle insanely.

ANYWAY. I like that this chapter was a bit longer. (: Filler or no, it had to be done! We're getting a little more insight to the characters (I'm trying to read this as if I have no idea of what's going to happen?), and I think that's crucial at this point

I can't wait to see what the next chapter's going to include. And how you're going to make the transition to the climax of the story from here The way you do it will be interesting to see unfolded 8D

SO. That said, update more! And talk to me about the story more! Haha x'3

xoxo
Kia Zi Shiru chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
it was sweet. I wish I had someone like Karen at my highschool. you caught Sara's feelings very well!
Jangalian chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Oh man kdfjdfg I like it already 8) The set up of their sociopathic...ness XD; I like getting a feel for the characters voices

I would make this longer but ;; /flies off to the next chapter
xXKaiOfHeartsXx chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
zomg. this is a wonderful chapter. from a wonderful story that i abandoned (and for that i is sorry). from a wonderful author...

who should totally review my shit and beta my stories!

anywho, much love and wondefulness,

Kai

ps. i feel no shame in self-advertising. weird. or not. whatever.