Reviews for Monster
AlbinoApples chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
First of all, you have amazing taste in music. E.S. Posthumus is mind blowingly epic. Secondly, I command you to update this. It's so amazing. I want to see what happens.
DreamExplicitly chapter 5 . 4/13/2009
Lol yeah I'm just weird like that XP; but anyways interesting chapter I like how we're starting to learn more about her character
Kia Zi Shiru chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
I believe everybody has some good in them :) even Karen does :)

I like the chapter, short but very nice :)
Sunshine Bear chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
Sorry to hear about your computer. I would've been lost without my computer. Yep..

Kay. My review is done.

It is over.

I'll look up that book because you told me too...

DELPROF chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
zomg, loved it, loved it, loved it

but um, what does "03312009 - 0532A" mean right under the chapter name

its like WHA?

Anyways, ye shal updateth sooneth!

DELPROF chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
rawr. making me do all the work, finding my OWN beta and all that shizz. ZOMG, i read ch5, then i realized i had no idea what was goin on and i realized, LIKE OMG! THERZ ANOTHER CHAPTER I HAVN'T READ!

stupid ficpress always not telling me when dere are updateimungos!

Buahahah, anyways, i loved this chapter, and i don't normaly read femslash, but since you wrote it...xD big fan, big fan!

anyways, keep it up,

that one guy chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
more immediatly
It's that one guy chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
Of course now. She was Amanda-freaking-Richards.

DreamExplicitly chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
I love Karen! lol
AeroForce chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
Interested in watching out for this story. Can't really help ya out with anything, writing is just not my thing. Reading on the other hand is something I can do. So yeah, update.
Sunshine Bear chapter 4 . 3/30/2009

I only like Sara when she is being less shy. I love Karen. It's abnormal how much I love her.

But remember what we said about Jigsaw. I like people who take charge.
CURE-Karasu chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
Your "rock to a crack addict" comment made me think of the midget story. x'3 Which made me giggle insanely.

ANYWAY. I like that this chapter was a bit longer. (: Filler or no, it had to be done! We're getting a little more insight to the characters (I'm trying to read this as if I have no idea of what's going to happen?), and I think that's crucial at this point~

I can't wait to see what the next chapter's going to include. And how you're going to make the transition to the climax of the story from here~ The way you do it will be interesting to see unfolded~ 8D

SO. That said, update more! And talk to me about the story more! Haha~ x'3

Kia Zi Shiru chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
it was sweet. I wish I had someone like Karen at my highschool. you caught Sara's feelings very well!
Jangalian chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Oh man kdfjdfg I like it already 8) The set up of their sociopathic...ness XD; I like getting a feel for the characters voices~

I would make this longer but ;; /flies off to the next chapter
DELPROF chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
zomg. this is a wonderful chapter. from a wonderful story that i abandoned (and for that i is sorry). from a wonderful author...

who should totally review my shit and beta my stories!

anywho, much love and wondefulness,

ps. i feel no shame in self-advertising. weird. or not. whatever.