Reviews for Loving Madelyn: The Life and Loves of Madelyn Nash
Aneesha chapter 20 . 11/6/2009
OMG! AH! loved the chapter lots but omg i wonder if it's the mystery man please update very soon! :D
Shelly chapter 20 . 11/5/2009
I have been waiting for this! It was a great chapter. They always keep me wanting the next one. But is it wierd that the only thing I really wanted to comment on was that I love you for putting my Astros in the story, lol?

I'm so ready to see what happens with Maddie and Casey, get to writing!
outerdarkness chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Hm...not too bad. Of course...I'm a sucker for this type of writing.
Rosalie Hurst chapter 19 . 8/14/2009
Great job! Loved it.
knives and Pens chapter 15 . 8/10/2009
I love this story, but i was so sad when Jer died! i cried!
Donna chapter 18 . 7/17/2009
Hey bb! I loved it! Send me the next one! I promise not to be too busy! I'll find the time.

I loved the gift that Casey got Maddy. It's very sweet. I can't wait for the next one.
Aneesha chapter 18 . 7/17/2009
hey great chapter it was awesome! but i don't know about Casey i still think that Maddy and Justin would be a perfect match, but thanks for writing it was excellent! D
Spirit Of The Black Leopard chapter 17 . 7/8/2009
Oh my god. I cried when Jeremy died. It was so sad. To be told your husband is dead and your pregnant, all in the same day? I'm surprised she didn't have a full on nervous breakdown. Strong woman. So a baseball player, huh? Really? Nice. I like that idea. I love your writing, I love your story. I hope you decide to update soon. Keep up the awesomeness! Much love!
CharlieandLola chapter 14 . 7/4/2009
well that sucks.

didnt expect that one.

wow.

love charlieandlola
CharlieandLola chapter 13 . 7/3/2009
i swear this story is just getting better and better. i have no critism (which is unusual for me) im rambling again. Anyway, cant wait to continue.

love CharlieandLola
CharlieandLola chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
well this story is just getting better. cant wait to read on. i love the lengths of the chapters and this story has me in my own little extasy at parts. heehee.

from CharlieandLola
CharlieandLola chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
i found this story at random and i am definately glad that i did. This story has been written beautifully and i am very excited to continue reading.

yours truely. CharlieandLola
almostjaime chapter 8 . 6/7/2009
great chapter:] i'm afraid that i'll have to stop reading for the day. but i'll start right up again tomorrow. this story IS amazing though. ui figured i'd let you know that;]
almostjaime chapter 7 . 6/7/2009
wow, your storyis like emo-mazing. i hope it lasts forever. but then again, i don have like 7 more chapters to go! yay! maddie nash, here i come!
twilightfan722 chapter 16 . 5/11/2009
Hey, I'm finally getting around to leaving an official review!

So I'm loving this story. but man, that girl needs a break. She's up, shes down, she's down, she's up. can she be somewhere in the middle for a while?-Sarah