Reviews for Daisies in December
DenimKitty chapter 2 . 9/26/2015
Absolutely loved it, well done, so glad you put it back up!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
This was really sweet and cute! I just loved this one shot!
displacedfemale chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
When I started reading this I was slightly unsure as to whether or not I'd finish, it was quite peculiar but I got into it towards the middle and found I had a smile on my face as I read the ending.
Anaeli chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
TamikaT chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Aww, too cute! Very original story! I love it! Holly may need to be admitted, but Luke really doesn't seem too bad compared to the others. Like he said maybe Holly's love can heal him. Kudos!
Bubbly Girl chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
A little weird but insanely adorabubble! :)
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
dis is deffo cut ! AWWWWWW
loveofallthatisawesome chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I find Luke to be absolutely adorable. His overreactions - his extreme hypochondria - are actually endearing, and when he stubbed his toe I simultaneously laughed and 'awwed'. He just seems like a really cool guy.

And I also really like Holly. I like how she's scared of him at first, but then she quickly becomes his friend, and the fact that he's in a mental institution doesn't even bother her.

I really hope they're soul mates and they end up together forever :D
D. M. Gotmen chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I hope they live happily ever after, cliche as that may sound :)
InkWitch chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
It's a very good idea and I love the characters. You write simply but deliver your message perfectly well. I would have liked a bit more fleshing out of the characters and the institution, but other than that, it was a really nice read! Thanks.
Artiste007 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
You are all kinds of brilliant. Excuse me as I make my way through your brilliant works :D
friarhmn chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Too cute :) loved it!
DuchessYappingDog chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Cute, he kind of sounds like a girl instead of a guy, but it's still cute. :)
Thulia chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Amazingly sweet. It felt so simple, clean and innocent that I couldn't help but love it plus it has that quirkey side to I'd being set around a mental institute aswell. I like how you didn't make it too crazy, but at the same time didn't have it exactly normal you struck a perfect balance. Tell you what though I would've loved it to be a novella or something longer instead of a one-shot; such an inertsting plot deserves a whole book.

BYExBYE
peacelovejay chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This is the cutest story ever! Such a unique plot, really well written, just... ah, perfect!
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »