Reviews for Claws that Bind Me
Alice The Walker chapter 7 . 6/17/2009
samantha's a jealous bitch that should be shot. Can I do the honors?
CrimsonLilly chapter 7 . 6/17/2009
Hmm...I see why you'd think this was becoming a smut story,but...It really didn't clash with the chapter. I mean, the entire thing was about Devon being an animal,right? About his change and how his human mind gave way to his animal instincts. The way he hunted Curtis-kind of surprised me,frankly. I had pictured him as a true-to-god lion, and was kinda waiting for the moment in the story where it turns out he was just playing with Devon and making him think he was stronger than Curtis,so the 'playing with his pray' would be more interesting. So,I have to ask-does the fact that Devon is superior have to do with his Change? I mean I did figure that that's what probably was the deal, but the shift between 'I'll screw you senseless' Curtis and 'I'm the one screwed' Curtis somehow seemed too fast to me. I get that Devon should be completely wild and therefore more dangerous, so I'm not actually bitching or anything,don't get me wrong,just be kind to this air-headed poor reader of yours and clear the mess my mind made up for me?

The rest of the chapter just seemed to flow perfectly,even the smut part you're worried about. He's wild,he's an animal and he's close to his mate. And the fact that at first his mind was in complete haze from the hunt just made it better. How he didn't immediately recognize Kemba even though he smelled his scent. It made the imagining of Devon in his animal form much easier. And then the need he felt for Kemba after slowly grasping who he was...it was smexy and it was perfect for the ending of this chapter. It would have worked even without it, but somehow this makes it seem complete. I mean, try to imagine that the chapter ended right before the smut. It leaves you feeling like something is missing, right? So there's your answer - This chapter needed a peak like jumping Kemba and driving him mad with his desperate need,mainly :)
Revontulet Zvezda chapter 7 . 6/15/2009
finally that fucker curtis got what he deserved. the chapter was good, but the fact that (human) kenba fucked devon when he was in leopard form was really weird, kinda like zoophilia O_O.
DYNAMic LOVE chapter 7 . 6/15/2009
i think it is important. It makes us understand more that its a romance. i really liked. hope you update soon!
ChaoticFenris chapter 7 . 6/15/2009
So awesome! yay smut w can't wait for the next chapter!
bookaholic13 chapter 7 . 6/15/2009
it was good ! um i'm not sure about the end but yeah
Murakisdoll chapter 7 . 6/15/2009
omg that was so sweet devon finally realizes his love for kenba *swoons* hopefully he'll remember that he said that when he wakes up

-keep up the good work

-el
JtheChosen1 chapter 7 . 6/15/2009
OMG this was AWESOME! Devon kicked some serious ass here! Curtis deserved what he got...actually...he deserves more pain and suffering really. I wanna say Samantha and her crew deserve so form of punishment as well, but they were only doing what they thought was right.

Keep up the great work, I can't wait for more!
HazeleyedHoney chapter 7 . 6/15/2009
Smuts good as long as you have a good story to back it up, which I think you do. It was nice seeing Devon get his revenge on Curtis and I'm glad Kenba stopped Devon before he killed and ate Curtis. Curtis is a bastard, but I'm not sure if he deserves to be eaten. . How long before Devon adapts to the change? No wait, don't tell me. I want to be surprised. Great chapter. Update as soon as you can.
bookaholic13 chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
THIS is a filler chapter ? THis is the BEST filler chapter i've ever read !
bookaholic13 chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
the sex scene was good (cough,cough)and so was the chapter .
bookaholic13 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
at first i thought it was going to be boring but its preety cool i hope your not coping twilight though!:P
prancu chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Ok so I know there's lots more chapters for me to read and it's really good so far, but I just have to ask something about chapter 1. Is Mrs. Bell a fictional character? Because I have an art teacher named Mrs. Bell. I was just wondering about it because she's an amazing teacher who's always there when you need her. Kinda like your Mrs. Bell. But anywho, your story is amazing and even though I've only read the first two chapters, I really like it.
JuraquilleAmie chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
this was... how should i say? intressting? well, i liked it, hope u will continue with it
DYNAMic LOVE chapter 5 . 6/5/2009
OMG! i know i always say that ,but what else can i say that was so good. I think it is the best sex scene i ever read. Soo good! _
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »