Reviews for Claws that Bind Me
Revontulet Zvezda chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
very nice story so far, its quite interesting. please update soon "makes puppy eyes"
ChaoticFenris chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
omg! i want more D:
Gwengwel chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
Thanks for this new chapter. Like that we have somme answer.

Devon have caracter loll.

Wait next chap. next week...

Gwen
gallowsCalibrator chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
Awesome story so far! Can't wait for you to update!

~Raven
HazeleyedHoney chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
Its good to know some of the what Kenba's biting did to Devon, but the end was sad. I can't wait to see what you do next, especially with what the separation will do to both of them. Great chapter. Update as soon as you can.
cobraqueen17 chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
More?
CrimsonLilly chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
Aw...what else is there to say to explain the feeling of this chapter? Kenba is so cute with his possessiveness and Devon is so adoringly confused by it all:)

"For you will soon be completely a part of me"-that can so be taken in more ways than one! And it only makes me go 'And? Then what happens?'

Can't wait for more!

And yeah you are mean for just ending it there.

But it's more fun this way and I personally adore cliffhangers(especially when I write them myself heh heh)

You're doing a great job here, keep it up!
CrimsonLilly chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Oh wow. I know this story already has two chapters, but I just had to voice my thoughts on this one first! So hot would be the shortest way to go ;) In the longer version, I like how you managed to develop Devon for the most part in just one chapter and also the entire idea for this story is really well thought out. And having that cat guy just makes it all that better o

Ok that should be that for the first chapter...

I think...
HazeleyedHoney chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
I really love your story! Especially the reference to Death Note. I hope Devon will begin to say no Kenba in the future, 'cause I prefer an uke like Misaki from Junjou Romantica, than one who can't say no and will do everything the seme wants. Update as soon as you can.
The youngen chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
Very good and internesting story. I like your discriptions and Devon's character. I can't wait to read more!
Gwengwel chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
I don't hate you...if you update soon...very soon ok? loll

I'm not verry good to write story so i'm not in position to tell you what to do to improve this story. But...i read a lot and i know what i like and what i dislike and you're style, the story, the fluidity of the text, with all that I want to continue reading.

Gwengwel

P.s. i didn't know english until last year...forgive my errors.
HazeleyedHoney chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
This is really good AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT STOPPING! I think most people will flame me for saying this, but I think David did Devon a favor. I know David should be thrown off a cliff for what he did, but it pushed Devon towards his dream. I still think David should be tied to a stake and burned for his crimes. The smex was really hot and I can't wait to find out who this cat-man is and how he's connected to Devon. Update as soon as you can.

HazeleyedHoney aka UsurpAuthority from MF
bluess0xs chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
GREAT! I'm hooked I loved the line about "get over it hicks"

Gr David ticked me off!

*holds bloody nose* oh boy!
Luraji chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I think you should continue, its seems awesome, I want to read more!
Gwengwel chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
First to review!

Like this so far. Intriguing first chapter...i want to know what it is... so you better continue! please! i put you on "story alert" for now.

Gwen