Reviews for Disneyland Is Not Responsible
Ibbit chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
So the shouting match was terrifying and depressing, but everything else was great. I feel as though they probably have a bunch of ups and downs in their relationships based on that one screaming match. Or their relationship is manic depressive. The highs are extraordinary, and the lows are like hell. There are a whole bunch of funny lines that I can't even begin to list them off. And I found a few grammar errors, but pfft. Not worth mentioning. This was well written and lovely and etc. Luck with writing and life and yada yada.
ibbit
me chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
adorable! i loved it!
The Burning Angel chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
That was so sweet!:D
lost in pale blue chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This is adorable and so are Patrick and Owen :)
mangazan chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
SO cute. Just-just adorable. I was searching for multi-chapter stories and clicked on this oneshot anyway simply for the title. Boy am I glad I did. xD They are so cute together. I love this.
Squirrel Activist chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
You did the challenge thing twice. I mean, you had two journeys - three hours lost in Disneyland to get to Indiana Jones, and three years of boyfriendness for Patrick and Owen. It totally counts as a journey that started and ended, because now it's like they're married... kinda... well, not really. So maybe that one is more like a three year journey that didn't really end yet. Either way. I loved it. I was squealing through this entire story.
no-ones-puppet chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Umm could they get anymore ADORABLE! I mean really now they're both so cute! :) and I have to say I loved how you got them to get past the fastpass line by allowing them to do something they probably really really wanted to do in the first place. Lol. So clever. Top notch story I do say! Now I'll have to look into your other ones when I get the time. :)
morphine and lollipops chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
These two are adorable. xD
Aaerie chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
wait so these "people" r gay right?
onlyhalfemo chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Aw, that was so cute! Great job!
ChocolateCoveredRoses chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Oh my God. This is so completely adorable. I literally cannot decide if I like Owen or Patrick more. And your whole bit about Patrick trying to outsmart Owen about the stuff that he "doesn't want to do" is hysterical.

And the whole fight, especially once you know what it's for, actually manages to be cute and intense at the same time, while still being realistic...

AND there's a perfect ending.

Well. I think you've figured out that I like it. No. Love it.

I'm going to go now, because otherwise I'll ramble for a ridiculous amount of time and you'll get bored. But I've read some of your other stuff, and will be coming back to review, because I feel bad for leaving such awesomeness unreviewed.
Puck Connolly chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Oh my goodness!

that was actually so adorably cute!

seriously xD ek.

Love it!
ulaume chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
*passed out from cuteness overload* Awesome, just, awesome. Aww, I melted a bit. Yay for Disneyland and LoTR (you managed to put those together, somehow, wow!).
crack the sky chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
aw. :D
anonyjew chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
omg, i was just sitting down to try and write up a story for this challenge... and one of my characters' names is Owen. XD gah

put that one back in the box for now, i guess. LOL

anyway... how cute ;3;