Reviews for DELICIOUS
otakuami111 chapter 1 . 11/16
As they say,"the key to a man's heart is through his stomach." Lol. Btw, what ever happened to other guys in franz's harem? Lol
Chimel321 chapter 1 . 10/14
Perfection
R. Ficst chapter 1 . 7/12
This is absolutely hilarious and ridiculous, and fantastic. :)
Penny chapter 1 . 6/26
I want that to happen to me!if I bake and give to guys will this happen? Plz say it will!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19
thanks suppy~the fluff helped me through some shit. :) i absolutely adore franz and ferdinand! their relationship is so sweet and OH MY GOD ferdinand is just so adorable i want to snuggle him like a teddy bear (that sounds creepy. is that creepy? oh god, next thing you know i'll be glomping complete strangers.) anyway, you have this knack of hilarious and unforgettable one-liners. it's great. it's all great.

~randombitch
Totes chapter 1 . 4/27
AWW this is adorable it made my day thank you
Skyscraper15 chapter 1 . 3/7
I really really really love your story. It's one of the best oneshot ever. I should go learn baking, The story made me laugh so hard and I've not done that in a while, so thanks for your wonderfully awesome story. Great job.
MysteryGirl450 chapter 1 . 1/15
AAAh this is too cute I'm having a too-cute-for-my-head meltdown
zagato chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Sweet story thanks!
annayh44 chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
Oh my GoD that was really funny and cuteeee seriously I love itttttt
PurplePiggy chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Lol, I actually had people go crazy over my cookies once. It started up too much noise, so the principal confiscated them and threw the whole bag in the trash. I was so mad!
Calligraph chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
I had to hold back from laughing kik a psychopath. Lol!
Ishotthealbatross chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Awww this is just so, so cuteeee
guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
That is so sweet :)
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
I must learn to bake! Maybe I could be like Franz! XB
Thankls for sharing! It's a cute story!
365 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »