Reviews for DELICIOUS
PurplePiggy chapter 1 . 10/5
Lol, I actually had people go crazy over my cookies once. It started up too much noise, so the principal confiscated them and threw the whole bag in the trash. I was so mad!
Calligraph chapter 1 . 5/10
I had to hold back from laughing kik a psychopath. Lol!
Ishotthealbatross chapter 1 . 5/6
Awww this is just so, so cuteeee
guest chapter 1 . 3/26
That is so sweet :)
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 3/18
I must learn to bake! Maybe I could be like Franz! XB
Thankls for sharing! It's a cute story!
Iris Stone chapter 1 . 3/2
I absolutely love this! It was unbelievably cute and adorable and I'm so happy to have read it :)
SpaceUnicorn1831 chapter 1 . 2/10
This is, like, one of the best stories ever! I was laughing the whole time! I've read alot of stories in the romance archive, but this is definitely one of the best! :)
It's 2015 chapter 1 . 1/22
Mysticmagiclove chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
first of all, this is AMAZING!
idk if u have a wattpad account, or somethign but i found a story with a VERY similar plot and concept

just thought u should know just in case...
Julietish chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Hi! It's Juliet from A Drop of Romeo. When your story was featured on ADoR, a judge wrote this review for it: "Franz now knew what he looked like when having an orgasm."
This line is what made me fall in love this this one-shot. Quotes like this were abundant in DELICIOUS, which may be why it has 277 reviews. With just over 3,000 words, this is easily one of the most adorable one-shots I've ever read, and definitely one of my favorites.
It's about a girl named Franz who is a very gifted baker. She brings brownies to her biology class, and one of the most popular guys in school-who tells Franz to call him Ferdinand-enjoys them maybe a little too much, declaring his love for Franz after just a few short exchanges. His "feelings" only grow as she brings him more and more desserts, proposing to her multiple times over the three days this story spans.
DELICIOUS is very fluffy. I was smiling and laughing and aww-ing throughout the whole thing. I only spotted a few mistakes, but there might have been more that I overlooked because I was so enamoured by the story. Franz was likable and realistic. She doesn't fall for Ferdinand the second he smiles at her, but she does admit that he is very attractive. He's lovable, too. He's popular, yes, but not a stereotype; he treats everyone the same way. He's funny and kind and so amazing to Franz. DELICIOUS is a seriously adorable story-it made me wish it would happen to me. I just need to learn how to bake...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
now I have to learn to bake brownies
BlackHare9 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
kyaaa I wish I bked
Artemis chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I love this. Best thing I've read all week.
Grespitchied chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
The guys kinda annoying but cute hahahaha
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014