Reviews for DELICIOUS
Aneira Crimson chapter 1 . 4/18
This is freaking hilarious.
XDDDDD
I have this image of multiple Thors, only, you know, teenaged and with different hair colours.
Elle Winters 9 chapter 1 . 4/15
Short and sweet :)
Oddly Structured chapter 1 . 4/13
this is such an adorable story. made my night. great pick me up. 3
Irie Iris chapter 1 . 3/27
"IT IS MADE FROM APPLES," Ferdinand thundered, holding it aloft and effectively silencing everybody in the room. "AND IT IS FOR US."

"FUCK YEAH," Luke called, punching the air.

I was in hysterics there. That "FUCK YEAH" was the perfect response and I wouldn't have it any other way. This whole piece is a gorgeous beautiful swirling mass of baked goodness.
Non-baker chapter 1 . 3/5
I guess when I press CtrlT I'll have to search up brownie recipes...

That was so cute! Oh my gosh Ferdinand... Such a cute couple
Lolitroy chapter 1 . 2/28
Ahaha, Ferdinand is such an awesome character xD and the humor is actually good. Just... three days? Franz seemed like a failr good character until that. I mean, I though she was more... conservative. Oh well. Not like you're gonna read this. It was lovable, all the way through. The end kind of killed it, rest was nice :D
Sam chapter 1 . 2/19
I love you so much, marry me
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 2/17
Ohmygod. This was hilarious and awesome! Love it!
Miss Fuhrer chapter 1 . 2/7
This is my favorite romance one-shot! xD I love it SO much! :3

Sincerely,
Miss Blue
Anna Snow chapter 1 . 1/28
Hahaha what might be in those brownies
Jk

Reminds me of my Greek family where cooking is a huge part of everything, from family events to if someone's attractive or not. "She can't even cook" is an insult

Cute story
Made my hungry OMNOMNOM
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 1/25
Your amazing story made me sign up to fiction press! It's my first favourite! I love the story, it's so sweet and perfect and fluffy! It also makes me want to improve my not so great cooking skills...
Mlrox chapter 1 . 1/3
This story is too funny. I reread it like twice already and I laughed out loud. It's super sweet too, and inspires me to learn how to bake ( or to follow the instructions on the box of baking mixes)
Prusse chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This is one of the cutest story I have ever read!
Thank you very much for sharing it with us :D
PenguinLover33 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This story is great and hilarious! Good work!
Kaiser Morse chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
It's finals week for me, and I needed the laughs this story gave me. It was cute and funny and I thank you for writing it.
334 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »