Reviews for DELICIOUS
StrawberryRosexo chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
That was so original, hilarious, epic, fluffy, yummy, delicious cute and realistic(because this happened to a friend something alike but the guy wasn't like Ferdinand) one-shot I've ever read!

If I'm gonna bake brownies or any other pasteries, I'm so gonna ask a cute guy first and if he ever said he wants to have epic sex with my baking skills or asked me to marry him and said I love you out of the blue or "I've only known you for three days, but I think you are the mate of my soul, the penguin to my ... well, my other penguin, the person I would sing awesome Journey ballads to at karaoke bars, and I will have to go stand outside your window with a boom box if you refuse to go out with me." like Ferdinand. I don't even know what to say. I would just stand still, blushing and I might even say yes. Oh, guys like Ferdinand, a romantic idiot that makes you feel weak, happy sand hot inside are so rare.

I want my own Ferdinand in reality!

It's a great thing you include penguins because they're cute and pies(especially apple pie). I love all the guys especially Ferdinand and I'm so jealous of Franz!
Silvren Raine chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
XD How cute.
LovestoLaugh chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Haha! Oh my gosh! I swear this was the best one-shot I've ever read! I seriously love you (in a non-weird way). Lol. Remind you of certain perticular people in this story? This was so awesome! It really makes me want to become a really good baker now so I can win over the hearts of many guys!

-LovestoLaugh
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
super sweet.
SecretAgent99 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
ROFL! This was genius! The reactions of the guys when she brought pie was so epic! Geez, I might have to start baking now just to get a reaction like that out of all my guy friends, haha! XD You are amazing for writing this!
Alkali.Alias chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
One of the cutest one-shots I've read! I think I came across this a couple of times before and I really wanted to let you know that not only is it original, but the characters also have personality and all the guy - especially Ferdinand - are ridiculously adorable.
Crestfallen Smile. Happy Tears chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Oh, my gosh, that was so funny! The Franz Ferdinand thing really made me laugh! XD
patsylooj chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Why the hell is this so damn cute? I smell talent on this. It's hard to make such a concept so amazingly adorable yet still worth reading. It makes me want to bake a cake and shove it into the face of the first cute guy I see and demand, "MAKE OUT WITH ME AND DATE ME, BITCH."

I do doubt I have the skills of Franz. Franz and Ferdinand, so incredibly clever. I don't actually listen to the artist, but I at least know about the Archduke of Austria who was assassinated by the Serbs. Hm, yes.

I love your style. This just makes me feel good, plain good. Most writing on here makes me feel as if the world has amounted to nothing.

This story is pretty much like one of Franz's pies.
sanzo-reload chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
LOL... Cute story..

Man, I'll have to learn to cook good brownies like Franz if that's what it takes to snag the heart of a hot guy..

haha...
Insomnia Personified chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
This had to be possibly the most hilarious one shot ever! I was holding back fits of laughter because it's 1:40 AM right now but rest assured that if no one was sleeping in my house it would have been crazy!

Let me just say I love Ferdinand and I would bake for any beautiful boy who told me they wanted to buy me a lamborghini and have epic sex with my baking skills. DONE!

Haha but yeah, I loved it. Amazing job!
Bubbly Girl chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Great job! :)

Bubbly Girl
Lasso the Moon chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Hi

So, I'm pretty sure I've reviewed this before, but I've read it about a million times over for the past who knows how long, and I ALWAYS forget to mention one thing.

Not only do I absolutely adore this story, but the reference to "Say Anything..." made me SO happy. That's my favorite movie of all time.

Not only that, but the boom box scene is my favorite scene.

So standing ovation to you, love. This story has never failed to make me smile.

xoxo

Marlena
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY BECAUSE IT'S CENTERED ON FOOD. WHICH I LOVE.

sorry, caps lock attack! But seriously, a cute and 'delicious' story. Loved it!
That person chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
This was freaking HILARIOUS! I would have laughed so hard if not for the sake of my brother thinking I'm crazy. I swear, I would have laughed like mad. :)

Ah, screw it. Anyways...

I love Ferdinand. He's so cute! D
sorrowteddy chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
illogically awesome! made me hungry for baked food too! sounds heavenly delicious. how i wish i could bake like her.
336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »