Reviews for DELICIOUS
TheMoltenWindow chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Hahaha, my mum always did say food was the quickest way to a guys heart XD Cute and funny thanx for posting.
Midnight113 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Very cute, I enjoyed that. Well done!
old-fashined.me chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
made me laugh so hard... especially the part when fran said you're all sluts for baked . This story was adorable
munkyseemunkydo chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
That was the most amusing story I've ever read! :))

If boys were really THAT easy to get, then I feel bad that I never bothered to learn how to bake. :(

. . . Well, I can still start I guess. . . :D

HAHAHA! But really, it was one of those really shallow stories that leave a happy feeling when you're done reading. :) I loved it, so good job! :D
Cecily Mitchell chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Love the Franz Ferdinand tribute. Very subtle ;)
InkWitch chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Weirdest thing I have found on this site. I liked it. Kinda dumb and pointless, but I really like it.
SeaJade Song chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
this made me laugh the entire time i read it! it rocked
Farah B chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
i love how the guys all fell for her cooking. it just goes to show what the power of awesome food can do to people :)
Too Much Info chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
HAHA.

"Seriously, marry me and bake me brownies every day. I'll do anything you want."

Creepy guy but in the end, really sweet.

I really liked this one-shot.
Jevanminx chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Ah the power of baked goods. I always made them for special History class days so I do indeed know there power hehehehe. I loved this story so funny and quirky.

JM
libertykill chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I LOVE THIS.
rippinghouse chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
that was wonderful! i love the entire concept and ferdinand's oddness.
whydontyouloveme chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
that was HILARIOUS!

oh my god i loved it, it was fun to read and really sweet, please write more stuff like that :)
Jaded Devil chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Aw, this is so cute. Is Ferdinand really his real name? 'Cause that's so cute, Franz and Ferdinand together. )
StrawberryRosexo chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
That was so original, hilarious, epic, fluffy, yummy, delicious cute and realistic(because this happened to a friend something alike but the guy wasn't like Ferdinand) one-shot I've ever read!

If I'm gonna bake brownies or any other pasteries, I'm so gonna ask a cute guy first and if he ever said he wants to have epic sex with my baking skills or asked me to marry him and said I love you out of the blue or "I've only known you for three days, but I think you are the mate of my soul, the penguin to my ... well, my other penguin, the person I would sing awesome Journey ballads to at karaoke bars, and I will have to go stand outside your window with a boom box if you refuse to go out with me." like Ferdinand. I don't even know what to say. I would just stand still, blushing and I might even say yes. Oh, guys like Ferdinand, a romantic idiot that makes you feel weak, happy sand hot inside are so rare.

I want my own Ferdinand in reality!

It's a great thing you include penguins because they're cute and pies(especially apple pie). I love all the guys especially Ferdinand and I'm so jealous of Franz!
350 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »