Reviews for DELICIOUS
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Aw, this was so sweet! I really enjoyed the Franz/Ferdinand dynamic, and I thought the baked goods were such a great hook. Great job!
Art7Freak chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
That was so incredible, you don't even know. I am so tempted to learn how to cook well and see what will happen. Well done!
Why-do-I-need-a-username chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
OH MY GOSH I LAUGHED SO HARD I AM GOING TO DIE! HHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHAH!XP
Aneira Crimson chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
This is freaking hilarious.
XDDDDD
I have this image of multiple Thors, only, you know, teenaged and with different hair colours.
Elle Winters 9 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Short and sweet :)
Oddly Structured chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
this is such an adorable story. made my night. great pick me up. 3
Irie Iris chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
"IT IS MADE FROM APPLES," Ferdinand thundered, holding it aloft and effectively silencing everybody in the room. "AND IT IS FOR US."

"FUCK YEAH," Luke called, punching the air.

I was in hysterics there. That "FUCK YEAH" was the perfect response and I wouldn't have it any other way. This whole piece is a gorgeous beautiful swirling mass of baked goodness.
Non-baker chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I guess when I press CtrlT I'll have to search up brownie recipes...

That was so cute! Oh my gosh Ferdinand... Such a cute couple
Lolitroy chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Ahaha, Ferdinand is such an awesome character xD and the humor is actually good. Just... three days? Franz seemed like a failr good character until that. I mean, I though she was more... conservative. Oh well. Not like you're gonna read this. It was lovable, all the way through. The end kind of killed it, rest was nice :D
Sam chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I love you so much, marry me
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Ohmygod. This was hilarious and awesome! Love it!
Incendiary chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
This is my favorite romance one-shot! xD I love it SO much! :3

Sincerely,
Miss Blue
Anna Snow chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Hahaha what might be in those brownies
Jk

Reminds me of my Greek family where cooking is a huge part of everything, from family events to if someone's attractive or not. "She can't even cook" is an insult

Cute story
Made my hungry OMNOMNOM
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Your amazing story made me sign up to fiction press! It's my first favourite! I love the story, it's so sweet and perfect and fluffy! It also makes me want to improve my not so great cooking skills...
Mlrox chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This story is too funny. I reread it like twice already and I laughed out loud. It's super sweet too, and inspires me to learn how to bake ( or to follow the instructions on the box of baking mixes)
352 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »