Reviews for DELICIOUS
tilyfortwo chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
“A PIE?” they all questioned, like they couldn’t really believe it but wanted to desperately.

“IT IS MADE FROM APPLES,” Ferdinand thundered, holding it aloft and effectively silencing everybody in the room. “AND IT IS FOR US.”

“FUCK YEAH,” Luke called, punching the air.

Oh my god, I laughed like no other at this part. It's so funny that all of this commotion is over a simple apple pie...hahaha! I love it!
icaughtfiree chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
haha! Omg that was soo awesome!

Not to mention funnyy!

Unique names btw.
anitsirK chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
That was so adorable. Silly in a good way. :)
dishrag-chan chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Oh my god. That was amazing. So sweet, so funny, so...gah. I love it!
SNR chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Yummy, deliciously yummy! Loved it.
YourShoesDon'tFit chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Hah. Usaully...

I hate unrealistic stories like this one.

But ohMY, i laughed through the whole thing.

and smiled at the ending.

These short one-shots are adorable.

keepem'coming.

]
Dee chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Hahaha!... "I want to have epic sex with your baking skills" that sentence really made me laugh!

Cute story D
applemaple chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
ah! this is so DAMN CUTE! EPIC-ness. LOVED THIS *_*
deplorably dramatic chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
This story cracks me up. I often find stories by going through people's favorites lists, and then more people's and then more people's...

Which often makes stories hard for me to find. I don't remember the title, never knew the rating, and don't remember genres, so I'm just screwed.

Often I find myself kicking myself for not favoriting (not a word) it or bookmarking it or whatever.

Yours is one of them.

And I found it. YAY! Jumps up and down and eats apple pie (which I don't actually like but will eat just for you).

So anyways, this is what happens when I'm sleepy, hungry and cold.(I get hyper when I'm cold. Don't ask.)

I'm pretty loquacious myself (when I saw you use that word I was like yay!, my favoritest word ever) and I use too many parentheses... But whatever.

And just to show how much I love you, my computer totally froze in the middle of this, but I wrote it down (cliffnotes version) and typed it up again. So yeah.

But before I go over a thousand characters (which is a lot, I mean, wow [Crap I just passed it) I'll shut up.

Byes!
psycho angel chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
wow, just wow!
gerry chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
ohmygod, FUCKING ohmygod(:

i love this story(: i am printing it out and keeping it til i find my own Ferdinand. (:
Danielle Gin chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
So I had made the mistake of drinking something while reading this. I nearly choked, in a good way. Your story was that funny. And it only got funnier! I'm so glad I read this, even if it did nearly kill me. It's brightened my day to no end! Great job and happy writing!
chrissayyy chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I have to say that was one of the most original one shots I have everread. Very funny, I really enjoyed it!
Trmpetplaya1 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Haha, I LOVE Ferdinand's character! Like seriously, I was cracking up! Good show! :)
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
oh god, i love this oneshot.

i love Ferdinand (he's freaking AWESOME) and Franz (very unique name, you gave her!)

SO ADORABLE.

and i do love a guy who has a sweet tooth. :)

-toffeecakesxox.