Reviews for DELICIOUS
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Hardiha. (Donkey laugh) that was a funny little piece! Quite unrealistic, really, but really good, and funny. And written well. Quite often humourous stuff isnt writen well, but thi swas. Ah, I wish baking really had that affect on guys.

“Look, guys! A PIE!”

"Shit, really?" Leon called, eyes wide.

"REALLY."

“A PIE?” they all questioned, like they couldn’t really believe it but wanted to desperately.

“IT IS MADE FROM APPLES,” Ferdinand thundered, holding it aloft and effectively silencing everybody in the room. “AND IT IS FOR US.”

“FUCK YEAH,” Luke called, punching the air.

I L-O-V-E those lines! Hilarious work, well done
renegade01 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Damn. I gotta get me some of THOSE brownies...
fictious-moogle chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
This story was extremely charming! I really enjoyed reading it a lot.

I loved how the guys were so eccentric even though they were the "popular guys". It was a really cute plot to read.
Suppy chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
LOL! Wow, I found this . . . funny XD Hilarious even. It's too coincidental.

I made brownies, like 4 pans of brownies for my friends at school for the whole year. Eventually I started handing them out to random people who were friends of friends XD

Then out of NOWHERE I'm flocked by nearly every guy who's passed me in the hall or is a friend of a friend of a friend XD

So I started backing for all of them. They're all dessert-whores. D8

But unfortunately my ending wasn't as . . . sweet as this. :P

Awesome job :D Keep it up!
Lyssa O chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Ahaha, this story cracked me up. And gave me a great delight of the day for several reasons:

One. Franz bakes. I bake, and I'd love it if what I baked brought all the boys flocking to me. Her goodies are just that good, I guess.

Two. Franz is not the average (ironic, huh?) slim, pretty underneath that ordinary hoopla protagonist image everyone loves stuffing their characters into.

Three. If Ferdinand is his name for real, that would be awesome because together they can rule some foreign country (or their own, for that matter). And, their names together also make up the band name, and I like Franz Ferdinand.

Four. Just awesomeness all around. It was a very funny story and I dearly enjoyed reading it.

Okay well, I hope those points are efficient enough to convey how much I liked reading your story.
SmearedRedTearDrops chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
BHAHA! I kept on laughing at the computer lab at school when i read this and everyone was giving me a funny look! This story is hilarious! I love it!
codyismypup chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Holy crap I love you. You've taken all my humor and thrown it into a story. About sweets. I love you. Can I have more please?
TJamie chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I freaking love your stories! Oh my gosh I loved the line "Then he attempted to embrace her skull like a head-crab" because I understand it! Oh my gosh, it made me laugh so hard.

Anyways, your writing is really good and I really love reading it all. So thanks for being so awesome and making me smile.
MaPluie chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This was really funny. and i love it very much!
dullprism chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Ahahaha oh my goodness.

Totally one of the best stories ever.
taintedlove13 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Absolutely hilarious. I would definitely make baked goods for Ferdinand...
tilyfortwo chapter 1 . 6/7/2009

“FUCK YEAH,” Luke called, punching the air.

Oh my god, I laughed like no other at this part. It's so funny that all of this commotion is over a simple apple pie...hahaha! I love it!
icaughtfiree chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
haha! Omg that was soo awesome!

Not to mention funnyy!

Unique names btw.
anitsirK chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
That was so adorable. Silly in a good way. :)
dishrag-chan chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Oh my god. That was amazing. So sweet, so funny, so...gah. I love it!
365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »