Reviews for DELICIOUS
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
A little unrealistic, but definitely hilarious. She should go into the baking business. XD And I wonder what his name really is (nice pairing, though, ahaha. Franz Ferdinand). I'm very glad Queen of Absolutely Everything added this to our c2. (:
Reiney chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Ahahaha, this is hysterical! I love this story!

Guys do really go coo-coo over baked stuff. ;) Especially when it's good. The best way to a guy is through his stomach or his... well... you know. .

Awesomely hilarious story!

Reiney
Aero Faerie chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I love this story. And I love pie. I would marry franz if I could find a girl like her. Yum
productofdreams chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Holy shit that was funny! I loved every moment of it! I'm so sick of fics where they make it like all the Jocks are stupid/manwhores/cliqueish (sp?). The guys at my school are actually really nice and kind of like the ones mentioned here. This was great, I cracked up laughing every other sentence, and DAMMIT I WANNA BROWNIE!

productofdreams
artofjula chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I LOVE YOU.

best oneshot ever created.
Hear Harmony chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
HAHAHA, hilarious. It makes me feel inadequate though. My baking skills are lacking in the awesome department. AH, NO WONDER MY BOYFRIEND SUGGESTS WE GO OUT TO EAT!

LOVED it.
Kelly chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
LOL! This is really funny!
DeadWomenTellNoTales chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Franz Ferdinand? HA!
White Rose Blossom chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Haha, that was utterly adorable! Love the names :)

-Aria
fairy Eva chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
This was highly entertaining. :D I've never brought anyone to orgasm with my baking skills, but I can definitely relate to having all male friends who become your best friends because of mad food skills. Thanks for a very amusing tale!
Katie Valentine chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
lol cute! a bit on the unrealistic side, but cute nonetheless! :D
ForeverWasteAway chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
haha wow, that was hilarious.

His name isn't really Ferdinand though, is it? Did he just make that up? lol, Franz Ferdinand.

I'm putting you on my alert list :)

can't wait to read more stories.
Pinkamoo chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Poor girl. It'd be hard for before the end of the story, not knowing whether he actually liked her, or just liked her for her cooking. I like! Good job!
aerogirl401 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
AW!

This was just too cute and adorable. I was smiling the entire time I read this. The guys at the lunch table were hilarious. Franz and Ferdinand were just made for each other. haha.

Amazing job!
OoohLookACat chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
naw that's so cute

franz ferdinand haha

adorable

and you make me want to start baking again

but i don't think my food is...that orgasmic haha

i'll have to keep baking to get better

mwahahaha i shall win them over!

loved the story