Reviews for DELICIOUS
Paige Terner chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This is great! It's stories like these, no matter how short, no matter how ridiculous, that make me fall in love with fiction press and writers like you. In an non-creepy way, of course. Damn it, now I'm hungry.
TamikaT chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
If it were only that easy...I would bake my way into lots of pants...LOL!
F.H.W chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Lol this is sooo cute:)
glowingstar101 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This whole story was amazingly cute! My favorite line, "...I think you are the mate of my soul, the penguin to my ... well, my other penguin" LOL penguin to my other penguin is genius xD
chameleonsoul chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
HAHAHAH "My penguin to my... well, my other penguin," - oh my gosh, I was dying of laughter at that line :') and at "IT IS MADE FROM APPLES... AND IT IS FOR US."
This is brilliantly funny, I was laughing the whole way through :')
eslover chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
That story is adorably sweet! (Pun fully intended)
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
wow just wow dis is kiss ass awesum
Shroudedshadow chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
The humour in this story is epic. Just reading the summary alone had me choking back laughter.
Thanks for the laugh.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! It was HILARIOUS! Couldn't stop laughing while reading it AND after reading it... I was laughing a little loud so my mom came to my room and found out I wasn't studying and know i'm grounded... but it was absolutely worth it
LOVE IT!
Continue writing you are talented :)
Alixermixer chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I absolutely love this story, it makes me smile by the end of it, so cute!
loveofallthatisawesome chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
ohmahgod, that so unbearably cute! Ferdinand was so eccentric and just joyful and I want to be friends with him :D and Franz, oh my gosh, she was accepted! and they all love her for her baked goods haha, I love that they're together now and it's so adorable :D
ilikedaisychains chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Wow, this was just sensationally adorable, seriously. I loved it. Ferdinand is honestly just the most perfect guy ever and yeah, it was just absolutely adorable.

My favourite line?: "IT IS MADE FROM APPLES," Ferdinand thundered, holding it aloft and effectively silencing everybody in the room. "AND IT IS FOR US."

You, my friend, are pure genius. Congratulations on the absolutely amazing one-shot and thank you for a very amusing, very 'aw'-ish read :-)
Ladyfnick chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I loved every second of reading this, I couldn't stop smiling.

Ferdinand seems really sweet and despite the fact that he and Franz only know each other for three days I could totally see something like this having happened at my old high school. Also, dove of my soul should be the go-to endearment of normal society. It could bring world peace; everyone would be so busy giggling that we'd be too distracted for war.

foreternity chapter 1 . 5/25/2012