Reviews for Island Girl
Danielle Eve chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I remember reading this years ago and loving it! So here I am re-reading again :)
pbgurl chapter 27 . 11/28/2009
So I just dicovered your story and read through all the chapters and I absolultey LOVE your story!

Alison and Paul are great together and I like the way you had them slowly get together. _

I really hope she decides to move in with him permanently! :)

-Liz :D
Qatariyah chapter 27 . 10/12/2009
Hello,

I would like to tell you, that (Island Girl) is one of the best stories I have come across in and there aren't many of those... I just hope you will continue with the story soon to its conclusion...

You fan,
teardropsONroses chapter 27 . 6/10/2009
oh hey! cliffhanger!

i'm really enjoying it so far, more soon?

oh, and liked the champange at breakfast!

umm, by the way, normally in conversation "ok" is used, but in writting it is spelled out, as in "okay"
FauxAfflictions chapter 27 . 5/8/2009
Awesome Story;D

Thanks for updating.
WritingWithChocolate chapter 27 . 5/7/2009
hmm...I'm wondering...is Selina going to have a significant role in this? Maybe a bit of jealousy and such? Anywhoo...I REALLY love your story...I like the way you meld the events together smoothly and make everything clear. Update soon!
Jodzter chapter 26 . 5/3/2009
Aww their so cute together! I love it. Update soon! :-D

x
WritingWithChocolate chapter 26 . 5/3/2009
uh-oh...I smell trouble in paradise...well, read in this case...I guess Paul's life IS a bit hectic though, but I hope everything works out in the end!
DaniD3 chapter 26 . 5/2/2009
Harvey sees the pitfalls that can happen..It's funny...I have no doubt that Alison is strong enough to adapt..I actually worry about Paul. Will he falter? Is he going to do his share in protecting Alison?

\

Great update! :)
FauxAfflictions chapter 25 . 4/28/2009
O.

Nice.

Love This Story, So Well Written!

And did i SAY how much i appreciate it that you update so quickly!
WritingWithChocolate chapter 25 . 4/27/2009
this was SO CUTE! Paul is such a gentleman...aw...last lot of chapters? any sign of a sequel *corny waggling of eyebrows* XD
DaniD3 chapter 25 . 4/27/2009
To true..no bumps equals boring. :) As long as they end up together...umm..right? lol

Nice chapter!
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 25 . 4/27/2009
what do you you mean last lot of chapters?

im not ready for it to be over i love this story

i have decided yo forbid you from ending it

-ifly*hugs*
WritingWithChocolate chapter 24 . 4/25/2009
lol...this story is SO INTERESTING! its so cute...u should get it published...like as an actual book...i would DEFINATELY buy it...XD...update son! *hugs*
FauxAfflictions chapter 24 . 4/25/2009
Aw.

-Smiles Widely-

This Story Is Awesome.

And your the best updater ever.
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »