Reviews for Naught
DeepSeaDragon chapter 5 . 1/13/2010
Aha. So now we're starting to see a little more of where this story's going. Glad to see you've updated; I really dig it.

Blaire's really, really whiny. Believable, though. Her reactions to Liam and waking up in some mysterious new world were pretty realistic.

Your writing is so solid. Keep up the good work!
DeepSeaDragon chapter 4 . 11/6/2009
So I read and reviewed the first chapter of this story what feels like eons ago and rather liked it. Upon randomly deciding to check it out again, I find that not only are there quite a few new chapters, but that things actually seem to be moving in some very interesting directions. You've got a really solid voice here, although I can't help but feel as if Theo is the only genuinely likable person so far.

Enjoying the running theme with the red shoes. Four chapters in and we're still only scratching the surface of the plot, but I'll be darned if the quality of your writing doesn't overcome the slow pacing. I'll probably check in on this story every once in a while; I hope you keep updating it.
saturninesinner chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Hey, good start. This seems like an interesting story and I'm excited to see how you'll take it.

~WL
DeepSeaDragon chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Wow. I've been there. Thank goodness it all ended well for us...

Anyway, perhaps because I can relate to the way these characters feel for each other, I'm very interested in where it's going. Your writing here is solid, and it all feels very human. I'll probably check out your other works next.

My lone piece of advice is to pick up the pace a bit in future chapters. You already acknowledged this in the author's notes, so I know the fantasy aspect is on its way, just don't let us down.