Reviews for A Question of Trust
WithAPenAndPaper chapter 6 . 11/11/2010
I'm still alive! It was a great story and you left me at a cliffhanger. I understand about the whole plagiarism thing but I would really like to read more. I like this story I am sad i won't be able to read more. But nonetheless i understand. I love your writing, it's great! You are a great author I hope you know that! Good luck with the rest of your writings, i enjoy reading them!

*thegirlwholikesatvs*
PI chapter 6 . 9/21/2010
WHY YOU DO DIS TOO ME I BEEN READING FOR A LONG TIME DAM YO YY DIS IS SO FRUSTRATING UGH I HATE YOU YOU YOU YOU YO ?
chewychester chapter 6 . 9/21/2010
I'm cheering for you! :)
Lina A chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Hi, I really like your story and... Well this is more of a question than a review but have you ever posted this story on a Facebook app called Bathroom Wall? Cos I feel like I've read this somewhere before...
Artume chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
Yay! Update! :P

The only problem I found with this one was that I couldn't imagine Kelcey laughing/grinning in this situation, whatever happy things she remembered. Otherwise...the suspense thickens!

Can't wait to find out what happens! PLease update soon!
Artume chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
Woah. Hehe. I'm glad Kel's still angry and distrustful, that's more realistic! ] Update soon, please! hehe! Nice chappie. And am I the only one who thinks Ryan isn't such a big jerk? lOl
CupCake34 chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
I really like this story so far! It is very intriguing!

Great job
Artume chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
Wow. I had begun expecting it to be Ryan, and at least there was a good reason for him not speaking to her! Great! Can't wait.
Artume chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
Intriguing...the story really sucked me in. I don't understand, though, how Kel's and Ryan's relationship fell apart. Why didn't she call him? E-mail? Msg? Or if she did, then why now? She didn't have this spur of the moment thing before?
Artume chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Hm, good! I didn't really understand what was keeping her from seeing Ryan, and am too lazy to read it again. But that may be just me. :) It isn't completed, is it? Please update!
A Moment In The Rain chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
I like the rewrite a lot so far! Please update soon i want to read more!
radhika chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
i simply loved the story:)...n ryan is my fav. character too
A Moment In The Rain chapter 11 . 11/6/2009
I loved this chapter! i think the story line is going perfectly!

I cant wait for the next chapters!
crazzychic5 chapter 11 . 11/6/2009
I love your story. Im so excited to read the next chapter. Ive been keeping up with it since the begining. I really like Ryans character, but Im still not to sure about Adam, he kind of seems liek the over protective boyfriend!
JJKim chapter 10 . 10/10/2009
Woah! He joined the FBI? I thought he might've been working with her dad, but definitely not with the FBI! A nice little surprise for me. I'm glad she's not already in love with him. Like throughout the story readers get to see the development of the relationship instead of bam! It already being there and they were both too scared to admit it. That cliche has been used one too many times. It's kind of like a one-sided love right now in my point of view which is totally cool cuz I can relate the relationship in this chapter to one of my friends. I'm so glad you finally came out with ch.10! I hope this chapter gets 10 reviews quickly! I shall be waiting! :-)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »