Reviews for To Whom it May Concern
susannahblack19 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
lol! she's going to end up being the jackass's sister in law!
mia aurora chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
simple :) I like :D
beekster chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
great piece

i felt the emotion and heartbreak without it feeling immature

the hope at the end was nice

Uncle Rupert chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
this was bittersweet. i liked the hurt and that gleam of hope at the end. nice piece.
bubublacz chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Very interesting... Made me smile of hope. :)
artemisia90 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
well i know it's been two years but i hope eveything is ok now! and it's not crappy! heartbreaking yeah but not crappy...
C. V. Burleg chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
It's great to go back through your work. You may not be happy with this, but it's very genuine and believable to me. You've captured how it feels to be shrugged off in a break-up perfectly. The letter being ruined in a puddle was like yet another slap in the face. I liked how she realized that he was never all that concerned about her by looking in his brother's eyes. A bitter pill to swallow, for sure, but she realizes he was ultimately wrong for her.
Oboe Jenkins chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
You give me hope.
natmarie chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
This is adorable and emotion packed all at the same time. I love the reoccuring line and how you tied it up in the end. Hope life and love have been treating you better lately. I can definately sympathize with you.
Lea Lucarelli chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
It was cute, despite the break-up aspect.

I wish there was more, but I highly doubt you'll turn it into a full blown story just because of one review.

As far as your romance problems go, I hope they blow over. And things always happen for a reason, so don't think that the entire universe is against you. You don't seem like that type of girl, but hey, sometimes you never know.

Good luck with all in life, romance, writing and everything else.

Really liked the story. Thanks for a good read.

Lea
Maria Gracia chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
As you must already know.

We forget what happen and what was exactly said but you cant forget what he made you feel...

"That's all that he wanted to be to me. A nameless nothing that I only had to speak to when absolutely necessary. That's all I was to him." I really like this phrase and the ending, showing that there is hope and that there is light after the darkness...

We must learn to love and forget, borron y cuenta nueva /smile/
JZK chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I love the way it ended with her saying she was with the wrong brother

what a stab in the gut! - lol her ex will be happy
VampiressAJ chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
i'm having probs with mine too. To bad mine doesnt have a brother. but yeah I can see where you are coming from even if this is just a story and you dont have that much hope. if you need someone to talk to. Ill be here.