Reviews for For Forever
iammisspedia chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Wow, so much for the hanging ending.. but the story's good. I can always use my imagination, so here it goes.

She'll go to Parker, admit her whatever feelings, but somewhere in the middle, she feels like something's lacking. Parker sees her only as a friend, she felt a bit sad but not very down as she expect to be.

Later on, a moment with Hunter make her realize who she truly loves, but she only fails to see at first.

So there, Ara-Hunter happy ending. :D
TheyCallMeCliche chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
THATS NOT FAIR! FINISH IT PLEASE! I WANT TO KNOW WHO SHE ENDS UP WITH! PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY (OR SUGAR IF U DON'T LIKE CHERRIES) ON TOP! POR FAVOR?
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I would pick...Hunter. Although if I think Arabella is a smart chick (and I do :D) Then I would assume that she would pick Hunter as well. Love the ending by the way-it's so O. Henryish :D I loved his stories as a kid. A bit cliched in some places, but personally I think we all need a bit of a cliche in our lives. It may be a predictable thrill, but a thrill nonetheless. Here I am rambling on-let me stop now...Um great story by the way.
SugarCraziiness chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
THAT IS SO-O-O-O-O (I would put it all in one word but FP would cut me off) EVIL! How could you just NOT tell us? Well, okay, I'm gonna make my own happy ending to it. In my mind. And in my mind, she ends up falling head over heels for Hunter and runs back to him confessing her true undying love for him...

Or maybe that's too much. Lol. Anyway, great oneshot, despite the little hanger ending.

-Leanne
Elyssa Morales chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
She ought to pick Hunter-my opinion, because I personally like it when the best friend gets the girl
Hopelessly Cliche chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Me no you likey. Not anymore, I mean you leave us hanging like that? I bet you did it just to torture us. -sigh- Well you've done a great job. While I like Parker Bradshaw (yes I thought it fitting that I say his whole name...gee I hope I got his surname right...) I think she goes to Hunter. Me likey Hunter. I love his name too! Hunter was a name of a power ranger. Yes I USED to watch it. I loved Hunter. I should find me a Hunter. (Ha that sounds like a hunter-hunter, the type that kills.)

Okay, back to the story, loved it! Sweet and fluffy! Perfect. D

HC

xx
chocolateandbananas chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
aw. no definite pairing?

still good, anyway.

awesome summary, by the way.
MarloCarlo10 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
duh the best friend's brother!

Good one shot :)
symphonik chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I hope it's Hunter.

I mean, really, he's so sweet, and amazing (compared to some guys I know) and he's been there forever... and his name is cool! Haha... :D

Don't don't don't continue this oneshot, please; it was cute and it gives imagination to the reader, which is very very absolutely positively good for the soul.

pure lovely
madeleine friction chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
another super awesome cliche story that made me smile like a fool as i read it :] i loved it
MITCHIESHANELUVR124 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
this is good. please keep going.
KariandTK chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
aw...You can't just end it there. Please, write a sequel or something about who she ends up with! Please, pretty please with a cherry on top? (insert puppy dog face)

I'm glad that you're back and writing your one-shots. I would totally pick the best friend's brother. :) I'm kind of cliche like that. lol.
waattt chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
omg are you serious? are you seriously stopping here? you suck! gah! this is so annoying! c'mon you have to continue the story!

ahh your killing me here!
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I'm hoping she got with Hunter because he has a really cool name and just because he appeared the nicer one but fate tells me that she decided to test drive Parker, realised that he was a jerk when you got to know him and realised that Hunter was the one for her.

And I just rambled a lot about your story.

See your words made me think. A LOT. That rarely happens.

Loved reading this :)