Reviews for Confessions of a Drag Queen and a Girl Named Dot
HentaiZaru chapter 36 . 6/14/2009
Update soon!
Tedd92 chapter 35 . 6/12/2009
I hate not being member of FictionPress, but I can't help loving this story!

So, instead of a signed review, you can get my dA account name?

I don't think Miguel need to change, because there is a lot of charming guys who's not the ladies man. I'm not sure, but is Miguel supposed to be the cute-kind of guy? (At least, I hope so)

I love the un-orthodox conversations between Dot and Essie, They're so funny! And they seem realistic, because you sort of bring this everyday tone to it. So if you ever think of cutting them out (as if), I won't come to the internet wedding, you're planning.

In general, I think this is one of my favorite books...

Tedd92 on dA.
Lissa.S chapter 35 . 6/11/2009
Are there really people who don't sign reviews? Crrazzyy! I'd hate that. I love talking to people too. Hahah

Do I count as a regular reviewer, even if it takes me a little while? And if I am a regular reviewer, does that mean we get to get married! Fo Shiz! XD However, if you're marrying all of your regular reviewers, that'd be considered polygamy, and I'm against most everything Mormon. XD

ANYWAYS, that has nothing to do with the chapter. This does:

Dot and Miguel are officially ADORABLE. Most of this story so far has been about Eddie/Essie, and it's really nice to see Dot really getting out there. I'm just so glad her first boyfriend is Miguel. If she'd dated some scumbag, I have a terrible feeling she would have sworn off men completely. Dot seems like that kinda gal. Pessimism is very cruel. *shakes head sadly*

Anyhos, can't wait for more! I hope Dot doesn't have an aneurysm before her next date... haha
Lissa.S chapter 34 . 6/11/2009
D'aw! I know I say that a lot, but this chapter was very D'aww worthy. The birthday and the Dot and the Empty Nest Syndrome... *sigh*

Dude, so I'm reading this at a cafe 'cause I'm on my lunch break, and when Anwar showed up, I gasped A LOT louder than I meant to, and people turned to look. It was freakin' funny. XD

I was NOT expecting him to show up! I'm glad he did, though. It was a sort of closure moment :) Is he gonna show up again? I guess LA is a huge city, so I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't. ANyways, lovely chapter, as usual :)
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 35 . 6/11/2009
OMG, this chapter is too fricking cute for words! I feel so proud of Dot! Go girlfriend! It's about time she got herself a boyfriend and the sexual banter between her and Peaches is just to the right level too. I'm so happy right now it can't even be explained :)

I can't wait to read more!

Update soon, please!
AlastrinaMeadow chapter 35 . 6/10/2009
I didn't mean they'd show up to make up, I don't recall them even knowing where she'd gone, but they kind of are a part of Essie's life, even if not in a current, or even good way. Anyway, another great chapter, I'm so happy for Dot! Update soon!
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 34 . 6/6/2009
Awwh this is the cutest chapter in the world! And OMG, Anwar came back. Le gasp! That was definitly not something I saw coming! Good one.

Oh and Dot is growing up too *huggles*

Update soon, please!
Jubileyn chapter 21 . 6/3/2009
Those two crack me up... :D They're so cute together.
Jubileyn chapter 20 . 6/2/2009
Yes! I had no idea (or I forgot) that Essie was short for Esmerelda. That is so effing awesome. :D I'm glad that Essie and Dot are friends again. It's depressing to read about how said they both are, no matter how "great and fabulous" (Cindy, Courtney, and Tracy crack me up) the writing is. :D
Jubileyn chapter 19 . 6/2/2009
I adore Tabatha! Ah, she's amazing! Seriously, I hope she and Dot become friends. :D
Jubileyn chapter 18 . 6/2/2009
Whoa, that fight was intense. I thought I had gotten into some fights before, but wow... Dot and Eddie sure know how to hit the main nerve. Oliver is so annoying but I hate him and love him at the same time. I think what he needs is to find the sexiest girl in the world and realize she won't sleep with him. He drives me INSANE. xD

Lol, reading your stories is always a blast. :)
Jubileyn chapter 17 . 6/2/2009
Agh, I feel really bad for Eddie AND Dot. Even though Eddie is being stupid and sluttish, he's so depressed that I can't actually be mad at him. And Dot... poor thing lost her best friend. *huggle* :(
Jubileyn chapter 16 . 6/2/2009
Griffin makes me laugh. But sterilizing Oliver with a nice kick to the genitals... that is not such a bad idea. No Eddie! You must live with Dot forever! :D
Jubileyn chapter 15 . 6/2/2009
Goose is insane! xD I love that guy, but seriously, I think that drink was laced with SOMETHING. How else could Eddie wake up the next day shirtless and in Olver's apartment, no less? Awesome chapter. But the airport scene... so sad... *cries* :(
Jubileyn chapter 14 . 6/2/2009
I feel so bad for Eddie. I hope he gets treated better in the future. I think Dot's kinna right. Anwar does take advantage of Eddie a little.
281 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »