Reviews for Guardian
IsntItFunny chapter 20 . 10/16/2017
*insert applause*

My brain cannot function at this particular moment but I needed to leave a review, commending you on a well-written story with an intriguing plot. I hope you got this published and are continuuing with creative endeavors.
InsanityAndBeyond chapter 21 . 12/7/2016
so just to clarify, is there any where that this is actually up? I read this on fanfiction in like 2006, the fact im coming back to it shows how good it was. It randomly disappeared from there, but then was up here a couple years later but stopped at the same place again.

Was this published? I see youre not active on the site anymore, but if there is a new draft like you suggested years ago I would love to read it in any way
Trickster707 chapter 21 . 10/1/2015
So it's pretty clear that this story has been abandoned, but I have kept it in my alerts because you said you editing it for publication and I was hoping at some point to see a note saying it has been published and where we can find it. It's been at least 6 years since you abandoned this and four years since you posted this author's note so I will assume that either there is not going to be a publication, ever, or that it has been published and you never really bothered to let anyone know. So with great regret I have made the decision to remove this from my alerts and forget about it, because the more I reread it the more frustrated I get with knowing I will never find out what happens next. I wish you the best and I hope you know you have a great talent in writing, it's just a shame that nobody will get to enjoy the rest of this awesome story.
Edna-Mode413 chapter 17 . 9/11/2015
This started off really great before going off in a weird direction and abruptly ending. The last authors note at chapter 21 didn't make any sense at all. But I mean it's been three years since that last post and I'm assuming you've completely abandoned fiction press ):
Sad to see you go tho. So random but I reread the story and was reminded how spellbinding it was since this genre isn't written as much anymore
Edna-Mode413 chapter 20 . 5/5/2015
So I guess this story is abandoned and no future sign of publication.. Has a lot of potential tho
Guest chapter 21 . 3/22/2015
It really saddens me that you will not update since this is such a wonderful and interesting plot and I was really looking forward to reading it some more. If you were to update you make your fans VERY happy.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/22/2014
God dammit. If it's a tease, say that up front in the story's summary. I just completely wasted hours of my life reading something that will never be finished on FP. If I wanted to read published works I would go to the library. Great. What a waste.

Congratulations and all, but let people know up front so that can decide if they actually want to read just half of a story
Guest chapter 20 . 12/20/2013
I am giving up on this story. You say its going to be completed, and yes im aware that the publishing process is a long one, but firstly to cut a story off like that in mid-tell and suddenly say "surprise im turning this into a book, you guys arent going to know what happens for however many years!" is rude. How can you possibly expect your fans to stay faithful when you give us absolutley nothing?! Seeing that you updated the story and getting the notification in my email was like getting a christmas present. Its been 2 years almost since you have said or published anything. You used to be my favorite author on this entire website, but now...idk. Im done hoping. Goodbye evil genius

-sincerely a disappointed irrirated, hopeless ex fan
queencarrot chapter 21 . 11/30/2013
I dont understand...does this mean you are no longer updating? How can I read the rest?
Bluntlyhonest chapter 9 . 10/27/2013
hey evil genius, this is your devoted fan bluntlyhonest again, just checking up to let you know that your story is in my thoughts. I realllly want to know what happens next. I dont do this with any other story so you really should feel special. my birthday is on december 16, its a ways away but i figured that would be giving you time to gather everything together. My birthday wish to you is another chapter. I know that you dont know me and really dont owe me anything, but if you gave another chapter, that would be great. (before then would be great too though)
PuffyTears chapter 21 . 10/18/2013
Seriously it's been over a year and something.I've started to lose faith that we''ll ever see any update on the to when it'll be finish,if it published etc.
Mind you I've followed the story for a good while,wayyyy back on ,then the updates stopped on aff and I got lucky and ran across it here years later.
You're a great writer and I'd really like to see this story in its finished form,pretty sure you owe it to your loyal and waiting fans.
bubublacz chapter 21 . 9/21/2013
Hey, I wonder what's happening... I really love your story. Where could I read it or better yet buy it?
bubublacz chapter 15 . 9/21/2013
Mehehehe... I really enjoyed this one. :D
bubublacz chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
I love that dream! :D
Bluntlyhonest chapter 13 . 5/29/2013
Thanks for acknowledging my review EG. But do you think you could consider finishing the story up here? Knowing that you have those chapters written is driving me crazy! Im sure that with your extremley creative brain (flattery cant hurt right?) you could come up with another great story.

From an extremley desperate and curious reader, BH.
253 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »