Reviews for Guardian
romanceaddict chapter 16 . 5/8/2010
i am smiling:) im happy that you updated and that you are not abandoning this story. i hope you were able to take care of all your real like crappola. so what happened to her, did she fall asleep at the wheel or what?
autumnsprite chapter 16 . 5/8/2010
WHOA! I was so happy you updated! This is a major cliffy... literally! Haha. This is my favourite story on the site, easily, so i can't wait for more!
ponponcake chapter 16 . 5/8/2010
omg what? you're seriously trying to kill off the main character, aren't you? :P awesome chapter, i hope you somehow ends up breaking the barrier and reveals her ultra-intense superpowers :) cant wait till the next update!
anon chapter 15 . 4/18/2010
Hey good job really setting up this story. All of the characters are slowly building without the overly dramatic soap opera effect. The writing is good and straightforward and really connects with your protagonist. I am very interested by Matt and want to see more of him, but I'm not so sure about the vampire. not to say that he's not a good character, he just makes me anxious as a reader haha I want her to stay away (unless it's to instigate matt that is)

I hope you're not giving up on this I would really like to see where it's going to go!

good luck :)
ponponcake chapter 15 . 4/11/2010
hahahhahaaha "you...are a tease." i find that line hilarious (but fitting) :D :D :D not sure if you're dropping the story but hope you update soon! i love it :D and werewolf boy needs some competition that's not scared of him hehehehehheehe
DarkHeartMistress chapter 15 . 4/6/2010
Please, pretty pretty please update soon _
OneshotYaoiShipper chapter 15 . 4/2/2010
I signed up at this place for this story, so you had better update now or else. by the way something I forgot before, I'm so rooting for Matt, bye.
Caroline202 chapter 15 . 3/22/2010
Please update! I was really enjoying this story.
Buhbyesuckers chapter 15 . 3/6/2010
I finally found your story! I've just re-read it to remind myself of the plot.

Anyway I hope you update soon! You haven't updated in 3 months.

Update soon!
SunnySkies chapter 15 . 2/23/2010
I'm not above begging... PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I'm dying of curiousity to read the next chapter (or ten) soon!
runwayx23 chapter 15 . 2/6/2010
As possessive, crazy, and confusing as Matt is, I prefer him much more to the vampire. He's endearing in a weird, misguided kind of way.

Andrea, what are you doing? She doesn't even know the vampire's name, right? Ah.

Please update soon!
JoeDenim chapter 15 . 2/3/2010
This story is keeping me on edge- There's so much left unknown that I'm left salivating for the next chapter. I can feel the frustration the main character feels when I read, and I'm dying to see her finally be stronger and make peace with her own mind.
heather.is.epic chapter 15 . 1/20/2010
I want to know what happens next! please update soon
Kalini chapter 15 . 12/30/2009
Yea! Another great chapter. Keep it up. Its the perfect Christmas present!
lemontea-addict chapter 15 . 12/28/2009
huh... well this is a shock. though i kinda understand why she'd be so upset. dumb stringing her along and rubbin it in her face. yea i'd be pissed too. i wonder what will happen in the next chapter. i hope she makes it difficult for his ass to apologize... if thats even his style. but i'm still curious as to what she is to him. whether an obsession or something more. i'm not sure. but i can't wait to read the next chapter. keep up the great work!
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »