Reviews for Guardian
rockpunk92 chapter 15 . 12/27/2009
OH MY GOD FINALY! YAY UPDATES AND GAH CLIFFHANGERS!
callmelaura chapter 15 . 12/27/2009
okay, so please stick with this story. i seriously did a happy dance today when i saw it had been updated recently! hooray for Andy growing a backbone and doing something for herself (even if it may not be the smartest choice)!
SunnySkies chapter 15 . 12/26/2009
I feel so bad for Andy; she's so angry and helpless. Looking forward to another chapter to move the plot along and straighten out some questions about Matt and his motives, etc. Hopefully Andy will meet and ally with person (or people... like Fae) who can help her get away from the leech/vampire and the Neanderthal/werewolf.
bonghi chapter 15 . 12/22/2009
So interesting, can't imagine where it is leading. Update soon, please.
Amarantis chapter 15 . 12/22/2009
So cool. I really like Andrea and how she reacts to things.
autumnsprite chapter 15 . 12/21/2009
wow, her anger and pain is so palpable in this chapter, i could feel her need to do something reckless as if i was her. I wonder what Matt is playing at, he has to know he would be driving her to do something like this. I can't wait for more! I absoloutley adore this story and was so happy when i saw it was updated! :D
Edara chapter 15 . 12/21/2009
A great chapter! Really exciting XDXD

I really want to know what happens to her after she passed out.. *wink wink, nudge nudge*

I can't wait to read more!

Please post soon

Thanks
DHM chapter 15 . 12/21/2009
Please update again soon!
Ruby Sue chapter 15 . 12/21/2009
Ugh! This update was so good! I had to reread the entire story since it's been so long since your last update and I've decided that I really want her to end up with Matt! Both Matt and the vampire are creepy and a bit abusive, but I like Matt a lot (hate Becca) and the vampire just gives me the creeps. This story is excellent and addicting, I can't wait until your next update!
AlijaS117 chapter 15 . 12/21/2009
that was awesome please update soon!
romanceaddict chapter 15 . 12/21/2009
i instanly smiled when i saw you had updated. matts gonna be mad!
mel-mayr chapter 15 . 12/21/2009
please update soon! it was very good for being rough as you said : )
rockpunk92 chapter 14 . 12/15/2009
It might be silly to hope for an update since so much time has passed since your last one, but I'm still hopeful! This story is so good please don't let it just end like that!
DHM chapter 14 . 11/15/2009
please update soon!
aurumnsprite chapter 14 . 11/4/2009
Please update! I love this story so much that i had to re-read it! It is so magical and the way you write everything brings it roaring out of the page. I love the complexity of all the characters, especially her and matthias (who i can't help but like, even if he is a bit rough around the edges) I loved this chapter, how there was so many hidden meanings in how he acted! :D I can't wait for more!
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »