Reviews for Guardian
euroweasley chapter 11 . 10/25/2009
Wow. This story definitely is in the top category of my supernatural faves :D I wonder if Matt has tortured Andy all these years to help her develop her powers? He is an alpha, and alphas mate with storng females, maybe? But anywho, I just hope he isn't doing anything with Becca. Will Andy break the ward? Are her parents going to ever come up? Does Daisy know something? What's the deal with the vampire? Great, great story, and I can't wait until the next update!
heather.is.epic chapter 14 . 10/24/2009
just read your story love it more please .
bonhgi chapter 14 . 10/23/2009
Wow, what a story. A little too violent for my taste but probably appropriate for a were story. Still, I love it and can't wait to see how love could spring out of this mess.
Bella-lynn chapter 14 . 10/18/2009
awsome story can't wait till the next
autumnsprite chapter 14 . 10/5/2009
This story is amazing! I can't help but love all the characters, the most of all Andy and matt, they are both written so that they jump off the page. I laughed when she bird bombed his car haha
Kalini chapter 14 . 9/28/2009
Another chapter! Yay! You've done a great job with the characters in this chapter, making them seem more real and...human, i guess. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
MahinaMoon chapter 14 . 9/28/2009
Wow. Why only 67 reviews? This is off to a great start. I want to see more of these characters. I'm still trying to decide who the real antagonist is...Matt, Nicolaus, the evil reflection, the whispering shadows? *hopes things clarify at some point...the suspense is fine right now, but I'm glad that you didn't take too long making Matt into a more sympathetic character and a realistic romantic interest*
renegade01 chapter 14 . 9/23/2009
i hate it when that happens - when i'm about to click the button for the next chapter and its not there...

sigh. great story here, although i wish ur chapters were longer (but thats only cos i wanna read more). are Andy's parents dead? i can't remember if u used the past tense when referring to them.

looking forward to ur next update. ;)
covertwatch chapter 14 . 9/20/2009
i am in love with matt! you know, i'm sensing a bit of a parallel with the twilight love triangle, as well. However this story is ifinitely better! For one, the characters are more likable and the heroine isn't weak. I know i keep repeating this, but I'm so glad i found this story!
covertwatch chapter 13 . 9/20/2009
oh, man! this is amazing!
covertwatch chapter 6 . 9/20/2009
i am so glad i stumbled into this story! i love the plotline so far! can't wait to read the rest! :)
September Stone chapter 14 . 9/19/2009
Interesting story so far.

cant wait to find out what happens next!

please update soon! :)
lemontea-addict chapter 14 . 9/16/2009
i wonder what will happen come next day of school when she has to deal with the humiliating drama once more. I wonder how Matt will react if he will react at all or if he will pretend as if nothing happened and continue to either ignore andy. either way i'm just dying to know what will happen next! i can't wait for the next installment!

Keep up the awesome job! please update soon!
callmelaura chapter 6 . 9/14/2009
you're back! *happy dance* please keep writing, my interest in the characters and they're relationships is even greater than when I read the first few chapters!
QuirkyGurl chapter 13 . 9/14/2009
I have a question! I have already read this chapter. Did you edit it?

And I hope you bring out new chapters soon because I like this story. :)
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »