Reviews for Guardian
romanceaddict chapter 13 . 6/2/2009
You Updated! YOU Updated! YOU UPDATED! If you couldn't tell I am very happy that you have updated. This was a great chapter and I can't wait for the next one:) Hope that awful writer's block doesn't come back.
jenjen-0 chapter 13 . 6/2/2009
Oh man that last sentence just makes him so adorable :P

Hope you don't still have writer's block, because you need to feed my habit and update soon!
Spirit of the Shrine chapter 12 . 5/23/2009
I really like this story. I have been waiting for this chapter to come up. I don't know if I had reviewed or not...anyway, I like the story. I'll be pleased if you continue, along with a many other writers and readers.
Regin chapter 12 . 4/22/2009
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
loveroflovestories chapter 12 . 4/20/2009
love this chapter, glad to see Andy stand up for herself. why do humans pick on her? souldnt they be a little bit scared sinceshe is a witch and they are only human?
valene chapter 12 . 4/20/2009
/Cheer for new chapters. It was amusing to see Andy's naughty side; glad to see her sticking up for herself, one can only take so much smack. You mentioned the full moon approaching, it would be interesting to hear more surrounding this.
jenjen-0 chapter 12 . 4/20/2009
Meh. I love that word. People either love it or hate it...or they're just meh. Haha. Ok. Random. I blame first day of school after vacation for that. Hm werewolf or vampire. To be honest I've always been more partial to werewolves cause I just love wolves. But vampires are also awesome...Dilemma dilemma.
romanceaddict chapter 12 . 4/20/2009
love this chapter:) I cant wait for the full moon, i bet something big is going to happen.
aflores90 chapter 11 . 4/17/2009
Hey Hey Hey!

I'm really enjoying your story. I just read your chapters and can't wait for the story to develop. Enjoy the weekend and I hope you get some writing done :).
Flower of the Moon chapter 11 . 4/17/2009
I really liked the last 2 chapters. I'm wondering what Matt really is to Andy and she to him. And that vampire..he's creepy with his knowledge about her.

I really look forward to the next chapters!
death-of-the-party12 chapter 11 . 4/15/2009
I love this story! I feel so bad for Andy, though.

Please update soon! I'm waiting anxiously, lol.
loveroflovestories chapter 11 . 4/11/2009
well, whatever you do i'm looking forward to it. hope you update soon!
jenjen-0 chapter 11 . 4/11/2009
Haah wow I sort of feel sorry for the car now :P
Spirit of the Shrine chapter 11 . 4/10/2009
This is really good. Andy is quick to anger...lol...and it seems like she doesn't like Matt...or the vampire.

Keep going. I'm looking to forward to reading more.
romanceaddict chapter 11 . 4/10/2009
Nice chapter! I loved the dream, is was so sweet:) And I after I read those lines a couple more times I figured out he was talking about sex.
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »