Reviews for Guardian
jenjen-0 chapter 10 . 4/10/2009
Ok, I'm hooked! Keep it up, I'm loving it!
loveroflovestories chapter 10 . 4/9/2009
It just keeps getting more and more interesting! I think having a chapter from Matt's POV would be interesting, hope you do it soon.
romanceaddict chapter 10 . 4/9/2009
Love this chapter and cannot wait for the next! :)

But could you explain this part to me:

"“I could make it better. Blood only tastes the best in one moment.”

I was afraid to find out what that moment would be. Death?

“Ecstasy.”"

I just don't understand it. Also, do vampires and werewolves hate each other or do they have some kind of truce?
romanceaddict chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
love this chapter; i wonder how she is going to break the ward
valene chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Oh how the plot thickens. Man once Andy gets control of her powers Matt better run for the hills.
loveroflovestories chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
Hello! Thanks for the update, amazing chapter:) I have two questions though: What is the boy who lives in the vampire's house name? If Matt likes Andy, and I think he does, why does he treat her so badly; I know he is an alpha, but wouldn't he at least protect her from the others?
loveroflovestories chapter 8 . 3/28/2009
Just found your story and i LOVE it, i'm hooked! Back in chapter 3, the vampire said that Andy was supposed to be blonde, was he expecting Daisy? Anyway can't wait for the next chapter:)
Flower of the Moon chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I really like this story. With each chapter it's getting better!

Just a question: Do you have standard dates when you update this story or do you update when you have a chapter finished?
valene chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
I'm hooked now.
Amis chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
Lovin it, keep the chapters coming
romanceaddict chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
another great chapter, can't wait until Matt and Andy talk. about Andy's powers, what is up with them? before she tried to use them against Matt, everything around him was destroyed, but he was unharmed; and then the bathroom explosion?
romanceaddict chapter 7 . 3/23/2009
i'm so happy, two updates in one day. i'm on spring break and have nothing to do today, so i will probably be on my computer all day. any chance you will update a third time today?
romanceaddict chapter 6 . 3/23/2009
i'm so intrigued, please please please update soon! Also i have a question, in some werewolf stories the werewolves have destined mates, does that happen in this story?
romanceaddict chapter 5 . 3/22/2009
this story is so interesting, i really want to know what happenes next. does the vampire like Andy? does Matt? is Matt mad that the vampire bit her?
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17