Reviews for Guardian
Bluntlyhonest chapter 13 . 5/29/2013
Thanks for acknowledging my review EG. But do you think you could consider finishing the story up here? Knowing that you have those chapters written is driving me crazy! Im sure that with your extremley creative brain (flattery cant hurt right?) you could come up with another great story.

From an extremley desperate and curious reader, BH.
Bluntlyhonest chapter 17 . 5/27/2013
All right evil genius here i am again, just doing my monthly routine of checking on this story. Idk why i do it though, b/c when you do update i will get a notification. But i have to try anyway.

Just making sure you havent forgot about us.
-BH
Joggi chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Nooooo! Don't stop posting! d: - Just wanted to say that your work is amazing and enchanting, and that I hope youll keep on entertaining us readers with your writing :)
monkeyface1 chapter 21 . 2/20/2013
Um hi, i really dont understand this note, and i was wondering if you ever plan on finishing this story cause i really fell in love with it and im glad i found it. your a great author and this story is like pure awesomeness and i saw the last time you updated it and i really hope you finish it, its too good to be uncompleted please think about it and if you dont feel like it, its okay but you'll kill me though...please let me know. thanks for your time :)
Bluntlyhonest chapter 21 . 1/4/2013
Are you going to let us know when the published copy is available? I have not forgotten about this story. I come up here to check whether youve posted a new chapter or not, although i am aware that the probability of that is low. Something about this story draws me in. I really want to know what ends up happening, and i really hope that you finish soon.

-BH
RomanceObsessed chapter 21 . 10/25/2012
So this story is going to be published? Do you know when?
Anberlin chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
The hell is up with that idiot who decided to try to threaten you and steal your original story! It makes me so outraged just thinking about it, clearly the imbecile does not know how to pen a story properly and does not possess a single shred of creativity in his/her pinky. I do hope to be able to read the whole story by you one day. It is captivating and intense without giving away its mystery all at once. If ever you wish to look into ebooks/online or self publishing, is one possibility, it could help with the copyright protection of your story first before you branch out to major publications. I will patiently await for more of your writing, you have my full support all the way! :-)
EvilGenius.0.o chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Claire, it's called Plagiarism. If it didn't come out of your head, don't use it.
Claire chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Lol. If somebody abandons a story, why can't someone else finish it?
AzaleaTears chapter 21 . 9/19/2012
I would love to support this whenever it will be available for reading as a finished publication. Is there anyway you can let us know what the title will be and the pen name when it comes out?
bluewolf84 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
That is a bunch of crap about the whole "abandoned story" comment. I really enjoyed this story and I hope that you will let us know when it becomes available. I would love to see how everything plays out.
LaGrid chapter 21 . 8/9/2012
Oh. That explains things then ;) Whoever sent that review, despite using clever words, is clearly a plagarist. No laws stipulate, if a story is left long enough, someone else can come along and "finish" it. This is your characters and creations. PLAGARIST. I sincerely hope this person hasn't targeted other writers like this.

Can I read this somewhere else?
Or do I have to wait for it to be published? O.o
LaGrid chapter 20 . 8/9/2012
Would absolutely love to read more.
LaGrid chapter 15 . 8/9/2012
Exciting! Do you know annoying it is, to be reduced from self-coherent reviews to superlatives like "exciting, amazing, etc etc." Your story does this to me. I haven't felt this way about literature for a long long time.
LaGrid chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
Hehehe. Just loving this! I'm re-reading lines you know.
254 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »