Reviews for Guardian
LaGrid chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
God, that thrilled me.
LaGrid chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Wow, really liked this chapter! I wasn't expecting Matt Farkas (whoever he is) to put the moves on her already. Are werewolves top dog in this school?
jrmerie chapter 21 . 7/13/2012
No! Don't remove it. I love it! Even if you don't finish it the story rough draft hangs at a critical moment where anything can happen really. It leaves room for us readers to speculate, and of course be aggitated, but that is only because we want to see the way you finish it. So please do not remove it!
autumnsprite chapter 21 . 6/19/2012
Gosh, what a bum! There is no right ever to plagarise! Maybe take it down and leave up the first chapter as proof? I'm just so so so excited that you are publishing this story and that I will eventually be able to buy it! (Please post details when you do on here!) :D
SlugHunter chapter 21 . 6/13/2012
Heeeey, That was SUUUCH an epic start! i rellyhope you're still working on it and if you did end up publishing it, what is it? cause i want to read it! it was really really amazing thank you for sharing it!
E X H I B I T I O N I S T chapter 21 . 6/13/2012
It's a shame when people feel they have the right to plagarize the work of others.
DefineVintage chapter 21 . 6/10/2012
Dafuq that is bang out of order! How dare they have the nerve to assume that as soon as an author hasn't got the time to update a story regularly (hello you guys actually have lives?) they have the right to steal it?

I say whatever you choose to do with this story, I fully support you. Perhaps you should consider moving to a community like the write away on lj as they are one of those anti plagiarism sites, just so you dont have to risk idiots stealing this story
jammi chapter 21 . 6/9/2012
Wow, honestly, I say take this down. Leave up the first chapter or two so you have proof of when you first posted then take everything else down. Once it's been published/ready for sale you can make a chapter on here alerting people of the fact and where they can buy it but don't take the risk.

They have some nerve. Good luck to you with the rewrite and getting it published! Make a blog or something [if you want] so even if you don't update on here people can see when it's available.
Writergirl20 chapter 21 . 6/8/2012
Good for you! It is completely unacceptable to take over somebody's work as the reviewer would like to do, and to justify it by saying it's a compliment is ridiculous. I hope you get this published and to anybody who thinks it's okay to take over somebody's story, it's not. It's one thing to do a fanfiction, but another entirely to appropriate an entire story. Good luck to you!
Narcaleptic Rooster chapter 21 . 6/8/2012
I have read this many of times story and practically in love with it, hell i started crying at the emotional point in the story, then i read ch.21... -.- -arms self with chainsaw- i want to kick whoever wrote such a thing, up the ass (excuse my language). -.- however, i am happy that you are protecting the story, and i hope to read the end eventually, if its published . the story has got me giddy good luck
EverySilence chapter 21 . 6/6/2012
What the Madonna? Who has the nerve to go posting a comment like that?

I say remove ur story! It's safer if it's not up but, then again with the nerve of that review it might have been too late. They might have a copy already. I think you will probably need to monitor the internet to make sure ur story isn't posted up under a different user name and on other sites.
forgottenchangeling chapter 21 . 6/6/2012
They're seriously threatening to take your story? Just who do they think they are?

I did some googling. You're not the only one who has received a review like this.

I would say report them, but they're cowards. They don't link their review to an actual account, just the name thepublicswish. Spreading the word is probably the best way to stop them.

Not that you need anyone's permission (they are your stories), but I fully support you doing whatever you feel is necessary to protect your creations.
C. Daiber chapter 21 . 6/6/2012
Wow what jerks. How can anybody believe that they have the right to take someone's work and give it to someone else. I am glad that you are keeping this work up and if you ever do get the story published I would love to know what the story is titled
devs chapter 21 . 6/6/2012
That's horrible that someone would feel it's okay to steal your work. I do love your story and would love for you to finish it. I'm pleased to hear that it is being edited for publication. Please let me know when it is published and under what name and title so I can find it. Thanks and best of luck!
thepublicswish chapter 20 . 6/6/2012
We have been observing and waiting...Those who are kept waiting long enough could get creative and issue notices like the one below served to the author Tainted Angel. Consider this a compliment; your work is worth notice and followup.

We the public on fanfiction have been waiting for "Lauren a.k.a Tainted Angel" to finish "Tainted Angel" for years. The aforementioned author has had adequate time to finish this story. This is a clear case of story abandonment. *see fine print below* Further more in the case of said abandoned story: "Tainted Angel" we the public on fanfiction claim ownership of Tainted Angel and are donating its creative entirety to any accomplished author willing to finish this story.

*thepublicswish does not encourage or condone plagiarism of claimed,completed material by active or inactive writers on . The exception being with the express permission of owner or author(s)of abandoned incomplete material.

This public court finds this arrangement benefits all and could end the plagiarism epidemic currently causing many authors to delete major finished works.
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »